pulsar aircraft

Old August 29th 09, 07:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

Default pulsar aircraft

Hello,

is pulsar aircraft still on the business?

--
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬

Old August 29th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article 2658775.BWrkQq0lBP@GastonCoute,
Philippe wrote:

Hello,

is pulsar aircraft still on the business?

No -- Our EAA chapter had one donated to us, so we are building it up.
One of our members tracked down the ex-president of Pulsar, so we are
getting some updates to the plans.

Old September 18th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
rckchp

*Philippe wrote:
Hello,

*is pulsar aircraft *still on the business?

No -- Our EAA chapter had one donated to us, so we are building it up.
One of our members tracked down the ex-president of Pulsar, so we are
getting some updates to the plans.

--
Remove _'s *from email address to talk to me.

If I recall correctly.....Pulsar was sold to another company but I
don't remember who, or if they continued production under another name.
Old September 19th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_7_]

Philippe wrote:
Hello,
is pulsar aircraft still on the business?

No -- Our EAA chapter had one donated to us, so we are building it up.
One of our members tracked down the ex-president of Pulsar, so we are
getting some updates to the plans.

If I recall correctly.....Pulsar was sold to another company but I
don't remember who, or if they continued production under another name.

Wasn't the Pulsar designed by Mark Brown of San Antonio, TX? His first
design was the Starlite, if I recall...neat little airplane...
Old September 19th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Philippe wrote:
Hello,
is pulsar aircraft still on the business?
No -- Our EAA chapter had one donated to us, so we are building it up.
One of our members tracked down the ex-president of Pulsar, so we are
getting some updates to the plans.

If I recall correctly.....Pulsar was sold to another company but I
don't remember who, or if they continued production under another name.

Wasn't the Pulsar designed by Mark Brown of San Antonio, TX? His first
design was the Starlite, if I recall...neat little airplane...

Correct.

PULSAR III first flight - Caribou, Maine firstflight Home Built 5 December 16th 05 10:14 PM
Pulsar Paul Folbrecht Home Built 8 January 10th 05 01:57 AM
Pulsar aircraft MJC Home Built 0 December 20th 04 10:21 PM
Northern Illinois Pulsar Lou Parker Home Built 0 April 24th 04 02:30 AM
Pulsar with a turbine? Badwater Bill Home Built 33 August 28th 03 04:02 PM