2003 Ventus 2C for sale

Old June 7th 04, 06:41 PM
ADP

Hey Mark,

I didn't see your original post so I'll respond to this one.
Maybe they're blocking you folks from down under!

The $2.50/gal is for regular. The trucks takes super at $2.89/gal.
I'm not "whinging" about it but I'm not taking any 1000 mile trips in the
truck either.
Besides, I like the whine of the supercharger.

When are you guys going to get the Katana into the air?
Maybe I ought to come down and supervise.

The Carat comes in mid July - hurrah!

Cheers yourself (and apologies to this OT post to the group.)

Allan

Mark,

I wouldn't whinge too much if I were you, petrol is
more than twice that price here in the UK.

At 01:06 07 June 2004, Mark wrote:
Hi Al,

Don't complain too much about the price of fuel! We
pay A$4.50 per
gallon downunder. Maybe you should take the drive belt
off the
supercharger on the Ford!! :-)

Cheers

Mark

Old July 20th 04, 07:10 PM
Bernd W. Hennig

Jack wrote:

G'Day,

gliders (not only from Germany) are handmade.....