I'm back after 2+ years

Old August 18th 09, 07:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_6_]

Default I'm back after 2+ years

Cheers

--
Jim Morris
Old August 18th 09, 07:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
Cheers

--
Jim Morris

Hey Jimmy, good to see you back on deck.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 18th 09, 07:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_6_]

Finally got Windoz mail working, now I need to import my files to this hard
drive so I'll have something to post. Have the Aliance air show coming up
and believe the Blues are coming this year. I'll be there, no excuses,
retired...lol

--
Jim Morris
"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
"Jim Morris" wrote in message
Cheers

Old August 18th 09, 07:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_6_]

and I see the yenc crap still going on...

--
Jim Morris
"Jim Morris" wrote in message
Finally got Windoz mail working, now I need to import my files to this
hard drive so I'll have something to post. Have the Aliance air show
coming up and believe the Blues are coming this year. I'll be there, no
excuses, retired...lol

--
Jim Morris
"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
"Jim Morris" wrote in message
Cheers

Old August 18th 09, 08:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
and I see the yenc crap still going on...

--
Jim Morris

I don't, it's all filtered out - blissful ignorance.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 18th 09, 01:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 02:54:47 -0400, Jim Morris wrote
(in article ):

and I see the yenc crap still going on...

Don't worry about it, it'll never leave.

Old August 18th 09, 01:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:29:28 -0400, Dave Kearton wrote
(in article ):

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
and I see the yenc crap still going on...

--
Jim Morris

I don't, it's all filtered out - blissful ignorance.

So you miss some pix. Your loss.

Old August 18th 09, 01:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
and I see the yenc crap still going on...

--
Jim Morris

I don't, it's all filtered out - blissful ignorance.

So you miss some pix. Your loss.

No, I have a life. I don't lose any sleep at all if I don't see every
pic that's posted here.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 18th 09, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:03:34 -0400, Dave Kearton wrote
(in article ):

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
and I see the yenc crap still going on...

--
Jim Morris

I don't, it's all filtered out - blissful ignorance.

So you miss some pix. Your loss.

No, I have a life. I don't lose any sleep at all if I don't see every
pic that's posted here.

No prob. That's a perfectly valid attitude. In fact, that's one of the
methods I usually recommend to those who use MSOE or MS Mail. The others are
to get one of the free or cheap add-ons which _will_ allow MSOE or MS Mail to
read yENC-encoded files, or to get a NNTP client which does read yENC.

My problem is with those who refuse to do any of those three things... and
who then complain when yENC files are posted. Such as those who say things
like 'and I see the yenc crap still going on...'. If you don't want to view
it, then killfile it. If you want to view it, get a utility which will allow
you to do so or change newsreaders. And if you don't want to do either, then
shut the **** up or learn to like my laughing at you.