Apology re mxsmanic

Old February 16th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Apology re mxsmanic

From: Mxsmanic

For what it's worth, a minority of the population is naturally hostile.
Unfortunately, that minority seems to find venues like USENET
particularly
well suited to the venting of its hostility, and thus becomes
disproportionately vocal and obvious here.

So, "terry".
Is this enough evidence to prove my assertion?

It pretty much progressed exactly as I said.
Didn't it?

Why can't you accept the fact that you have been abusive to someone
you have never met?

That's what this is about. You're unnecessarily rude.

-Le Chaud Lapin-

And what, pray tell, would "The Hot Rabbit" know about anything?

Old February 16th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Le Chaud Lapin wrote in
:

From: Mxsmanic

For what it's worth, a minority of the population is naturally
hostile. Unfortunately, that minority seems to find venues like
USENET particularl

well suited to the venting of its hostility, and thus becomes
disproportionately vocal and obvious here.

So, "terry".
Is this enough evidence to prove my assertion?

It pretty much progressed exactly as I said.
Didn't it?

Why can't you accept the fact that you have been abusive to someone
you have never met?

That's what this is about. You're unnecessarily rude.

You deserved it.

Bertie
Old February 16th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

On Feb 15, 9:20*pm, "Peter Dohm" wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in ...

From: Mxsmanic

For what it's worth, a minority of the population is naturally hostile.
Unfortunately, that minority seems to find venues like USENET
particularly
well suited to the venting of its hostility, and thus becomes
disproportionately vocal and obvious here.

So, "terry".
Is this enough evidence to prove my assertion?

It pretty much progressed exactly as I said.
Didn't it?

Why can't you accept the fact that you have been abusive to someone
you have never met?

That's what this is about. *You're unnecessarily rude.

-Le Chaud Lapin-

And what, pray tell, would "The Hot Rabbit" know about anything?

Well I do know it is easy to vent anger against strangers on the
Internet. Anyone can do it. Just type while angry.

What I do not know is why Nomen Nescio, since I have never met him or
said anything to him or anything about him, chose to do that toward
me.

-Le Chaud Lapin-
Old February 16th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

On Feb 16, 1:00*am, Nomen Nescio wrote:
With a smattering of contempt and a dash of disgust.
Rolled in a maduro wrapper of of finely aged apathy.

Lit with a wooden match struck on the nose of "The Hot Rabbit".

I shall now lean back in my chair, and enjoy a few puffs of "F#@K off, Bunny Boi"

You probably need to see a psychiatrist.

-Le Chaud Lapin-
Old February 16th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Nomen Nescio wrote in
:

From: Bertie the Bunyip

What I do not know is why Nomen Nescio, since I have never met him
or said anything to him or anything about him, chose to do that
toward me.

I'm gonna go with the disdain thing again.

With a smattering of contempt and a dash of disgust.
Rolled in a maduro wrapper of of finely aged apathy.

Lit with a wooden match struck on the nose of "The Hot Rabbit".

I shall now lean back in my chair, and enjoy a few puffs of "F#@K off,
Bunny Boi"

That first one is the best

Bertie

I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM
MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up John Theune Piloting 164 October 22nd 06 01:49 AM
Do not answer Mxsmanic Greg Farris Piloting 45 October 13th 06 07:54 PM