I give up, after many, many years!

Old May 24th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Tina wrote in
:

It was that white powder on the table that muddied his keyboard.

ooohkay..

Hey, Bogart! Share teh booty!

Bertie

On May 23, 6:18 am, More_Flaps wrote:
On May 23, 5:52 pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
.com...

That's what the squirty ****drip routine is all about. Your OCD.

Snort!

Bertie

I thought Riddlin was in table form. Do you crush it so you can
snort it?

Riddlin? Table form? Are you trying to raise a tricky question here
or just free associating with the english language?

Cheers

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old May 24th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Steve Foley" wrote in message

He/She/It has denied being Anthony Atkielski, so we really have no
way to tell.

1) Anthony Atkielski published a blog (aprenta.blogspot.com)

2) MX denies having ever written a blog

Therefore MX denies being Anthony Atlielski

And with the proven desire both Bertie and his ilk (recruited by
constant cross posting), has shown in forging identities, Bertie's
influence on the noise level of this group is really the only thing
we can be sure of.

As long as i have you anyway!

Y'know, if'n Maxine doesn't like the noise level in rap, mebbe he
should ask teh B8MBis for a moderated froup.

Wel, he could always use afbtb if he likes.

Subscribe!!!!1!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old May 24th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Jim Logajan writes:

I do not know about you, but given a choice between riding in an
airplane piloted by a certificated pilot who has an incorrect grasp
of aerodynamics
and an aerodynamics engineer who has no piloting experience, I'd go
with the certificated pilot. ;-)

When choosing an aircraft, however, I'd go with the aircraft designed
by an
engineer, rather than one designed by a pilot.

Based on no experience at all. What a dumb ****.

Snort!

Dumm and dummer.

Is he making it his lifes work to Feed the Trolls?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old May 24th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Fri, 23 May 2008 19:46:53 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Jim Logajan writes:

I do not know about you, but given a choice between riding in an airplane
piloted by a certificated pilot who has an incorrect grasp of aerodynamics
and an aerodynamics engineer who has no piloting experience, I'd go with
the certificated pilot. ;-)

When choosing an aircraft, however, I'd go with the aircraft designed by an
engineer, rather than one designed by a pilot.

I thought you were limited to aeroplanes folded from sheets of paper.

Stealth Pilot
Old May 24th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On May 24, 3:50*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Tina writes:
I doubt many ATPs toiled as long for their rating as long as
candidates for doctorates have in the halls of academia. *But it does
take different skill sets in most cases, doesn't it?

The important point is that the knowledge gap between an average ATP and an
average non-pilot is far smaller than the gap between someone with a PhD in
chemistry and someone with no special knowledge of chemistry.

Interesting. As a PhD in chemistry myself I would estimate the
knowledge gap with someone with no special knowledge of chemistry to
be about 1000 feet. As a pilot , PPL only, I estimate the knowledge
gap between me and an average non pilot to be about 5000 feet. Now ,
I am not an ATP but I do know a couple, and one of them even talks to
me, as long there are no other ATPs around, and I estimate a gap of
at least 35000 feet between them and me. That would put the gap
between an ATP and an average non pilot at 40000 feet, so looks like
you are wrong again Maxie.
Terry
PPL , PhD Downunder
Old May 24th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Now come on, the gap between a chemist and a non chemist would not be
1000 feet, not down under. It might be 300 meters

Old May 24th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On May 24, 10:47*pm, Tina wrote:
Now come on, the gap between a chemist and a non chemist would not be
1000 feet, not down under. It might be 300 meters
On May 24, 8:38 am, terry wrote:

We are mulitunital down here Tina, in aviation we measure ht in feet
and horizontal distance in m. So our VFR rules are to remain clear of
cloud by 1000 feet vertically and 1500m horizontally. I kid you not.

Terry
Old May 24th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

terry writes:

Interesting. As a PhD in chemistry myself I would estimate the
knowledge gap with someone with no special knowledge of chemistry to
be about 1000 feet. As a pilot , PPL only, I estimate the knowledge
gap between me and an average non pilot to be about 5000 feet. Now ,
I am not an ATP but I do know a couple, and one of them even talks to
me, as long there are no other ATPs around, and I estimate a gap of
at least 35000 feet between them and me. That would put the gap
between an ATP and an average non pilot at 40000 feet, so looks like
you are wrong again Maxie.

Your logic is flawed. You've expressed an obvious opinion, and then
misconstrued it as fact.
Old May 24th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On May 24, 11:31*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
terry writes:
Interesting. *As a PhD in chemistry myself I would estimate the
knowledge gap with someone with no special knowledge of chemistry to
be about 1000 *feet. *As a pilot , PPL only, *I estimate the knowledge
gap between me and an average non pilot to be about 5000 feet. *Now ,
I am not an ATP but I do know a couple, and one of them even talks to
me, as long there are no other ATPs around, *and I estimate a gap of
at least 35000 feet between them and me. *That would put the gap
between an ATP and an average non pilot at 40000 feet, so looks like
you are wrong again Maxie.

Your logic is flawed. *You've expressed an obvious opinion, and then
misconstrued it as fact.

Nah ,it was fact, I got the tape measure out and all, really I did,
Terry
Old May 24th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Another forged post

You guys aren't trolls. You're too stupid to be anything more than a common
nusance.

Hell, Mx has both of you beat hands down.

DC-3 parts to give away Robert Little Restoration 2 November 23rd 06 03:30 AM
Who can give a checkout? Mark S Conway General Aviation 2 May 9th 05 12:15 AM
Winch give-away KP Soaring 6 January 11th 05 08:04 PM
Did you ever give up on an IR? No Such User Piloting 24 November 26th 03 02:45 PM
FS 2004 give away Ozzie M Simulators 0 November 23rd 03 03:50 PM