Microphone impedance conversion...help me Jim Weir!

Old November 29th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Microphone impedance conversion...help me Jim Weir!

Help me Jimbo, help help me Jimbo
Help me Jimbo, help help me Jimbo
Help me Jimbo, help help me Jimbo
Help me Jimbo - yea,
gotta hook up my mike.

Identification of the tune is left as an excercise for the reader.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old November 29th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Steve Foley" wrote

You put a closed can of paint on the grill, put the grill next to the house,
leave the grill cover opened, and put heat under the can. At some point, the
cover will blow and the paint will splash all over the side of the house.

Move the grill a few feet down and repeat.

Wow, a new form of modern art! I can see it already!

OK, Montblack. Find 'This One' on the web. The gauntlet has been thrown! g
--
Jim in NC
Old November 30th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark Hickey

"Morgans" wrote:

"Steve Foley" wrote

You put a closed can of paint on the grill, put the grill next to the house,
leave the grill cover opened, and put heat under the can. At some point, the
cover will blow and the paint will splash all over the side of the house.

Move the grill a few feet down and repeat.

Wow, a new form of modern art! I can see it already!

OK, Montblack. Find 'This One' on the web. The gauntlet has been thrown! g

The Mythbusters did a segment on the theory that various explosive
devices in a can of paint would do a reasonable job of painting the
interior of a small room.

Didn't work out so well, but what's not to like about television based
on explosives?

Mark "gotta try that sometime" Hickey
Old November 30th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Mark Hickey" wrote)
The Mythbusters did a segment on the theory that various explosive devices
in a can of paint would do a reasonable job of painting the
interior of a small room.

Didn't work out so well, but what's not to like about television based on
explosives?

"It blow'd up. It blow'd up real good."

Montblack