Saddam and Speicher

Old December 19th 03, 03:28 PM
Jim H

It is a shame we are such a civilized country when dealing with Saddam.
He
must be viewing his incarceration with a little bit of relief. It is

also a
shame the "Tiger of the Tigris" did not receive more than the "President

Bush
sends his regards" from our amazing men and women on the ground.

The liberals are already going nuts because we didn't have a search
warrant nor did we knock properly on his spider hole. See the Boston
Globe for confirmation.

George

The liberals are "Nuts" period...

Old December 19th 03, 04:24 PM
Mike

http://www.washtimes.com/national/inring.htm
Speicher update
One of the first questions put to Saddam was whether he had any
information on the fate of U.S. Navy pilot Capt. Michael Scott
Speicher. The initial answer from the dictator was that he knew
nothing about the missing pilot, whose F-18 was shot down over Iraq on
the first night of the 1991 Persian Gulf war. Cindy Laquidara, a
lawyer representing Capt. Speicher's family, said the Pentagon
informed her Monday about Saddam's remark. "It was a preliminary
interview, cold, and I would not have expected any other answer than
that," she said. "[Saddam] was hardly going to admit to a war crime,
without even attempting to get something in return." Mrs. Laquidara
said the special group in Iraq that is searching for the pilot has
made some progress in getting information from Iraqis. She said she
believes that some of the Iraqis being held by coalition forces have
information about Capt. Speicher. The Navy initially listed Capt.
Speicher as killed in action but then changed his status twice, most
recently to missing in action, based on numerous intelligence reports
that Iraq was holding an American pilot in captivity.
Old December 20th 03, 03:56 AM
Joe Delphi

I heard that he and his two sons sometimes fed people that they didn't like
to the lions that were kept in the palace compunds in Iraq.

Perhaps he should meet a similar fate and it can be broadcast on CNN for
everyone to see.

Krztalizer wrote in message
We should Mussolini him. Now is fine.

Old December 20th 03, 01:16 PM
tadaa

"Joe Delphi" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I heard that he and his two sons sometimes fed people that they didn't

like
to the lions that were kept in the palace compunds in Iraq.

I have heard that the moon is made out of cheese, can someone verify?

Old December 20th 03, 07:03 PM
Matt Wiser

Speaking of ultra-liberals: Ramsey Clark has offered to defend Saddam. (seen
on CNN's News Ticker)
First he can defend Saddam, then defend himself for treason: look at who
he's supported over the years: North Vietnam (several POWs met him, and they
didn't have a choice in the matter), Fidel Castro, Kim-il Sung and his equally
wacky son Kim-jong Il, Moammar Khadafy, Saddam before ODS and ever since,
Khomeni's Iran after the Hostages were seized, Noreiga, Milosevic (started
three Balkan Wars and lost them all, and supervised ethnic cleansing and
massacre), etc. An LA Times article on him mentions that he's been supporting
a Stalinst group using his "International Action Center" and "ANSWER" as
a front. And to top that off, he wants Bush impeached. Does anybody think
a GOP Congress is even going to give that a minute of its time? I doubt it
greatly.