SSA Website problem

Old February 11th 04, 07:23 PM
Raphael Warshaw

Default SSA Website problem

I've been unable to access the SSA Website since Sunday. It was
intermittently available earlier in the week. Anyone else having this
problem? I've tried on two different services and computers so I don't
think the problem is on my end.

Ray Warshaw

Old February 11th 04, 09:14 PM
Eric Greenwell

Raphael Warshaw wrote:
I've been unable to access the SSA Website since Sunday. It was
intermittently available earlier in the week. Anyone else having this
problem? I've tried on two different services and computers so I don't
think the problem is on my end.

Every time someone has asked in the last month about a problem, I check,
and can always get it (one computer, one service). Maybe I am just
lucky. Is it possible both computers are set up the same way? There are
some settings way down inside the multitude of dialog boxes and their
tabs that can keep some URLs from coming in.

--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Old February 12th 04, 02:56 PM
Bill Bartell

I found the "glitch" that was causing the ssa.org web site to be
"unavailable" for some users. This problem has been discovered and
rectified. It may take a day or two for the change to propagate around the
www.

Bill