expired articles?? Off Topic...

Old February 21st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Emerson

Default expired articles?? Off Topic...

Greetings,

I've been getting the following message on a much more frequent basis
recently.

Error!
newsgroup server responded:No Such Article In Group

Perhaps the article has expired

(183989)

Some of the RAS posts are only hours old based on the subject line
posting date.

For those more informed than I... Is this a ISP issue or is this a RAS
issue or is it something else???

Thanks,

Gary
Old February 21st 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc Ramsey

Gary Emerson wrote:
For those more informed than I... Is this a ISP issue or is this a RAS
issue or is it something else???

It's an ISP issue, I'm also using Pacbell/SBC/AT&T/Whatever for news
service, and they've been screwing up lately...

Marc
Old February 21st 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Marc Ramsey wrote:
Gary Emerson wrote:
For those more informed than I... Is this a ISP issue or is this a
RAS issue or is it something else???

It's an ISP issue, I'm also using Pacbell/SBC/AT&T/Whatever for news
service, and they've been screwing up lately...

Use Google Groups to read RAS until your ISP gets it's act together.
I've had to do that a couple times a year.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org