HP-24 update:

Old December 3rd 11, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default HP-24 update:

Got the sailplane assembled and on the gear yesterday. Controls are
dialed in and panel is functional. Empty weight is 480 pounds. Will be
getting the FAA paperwork prepared in next few days.

We are preparing a thorough flight test program.

Some pix are here on my FB page:

Brad
Old December 3rd 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Don't see any pics - Facebook wants me to sign up ?
Can you make them public for non-users like the HP-24 site ?
Looking forward to hearing more,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"
Old December 3rd 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BruceGreeff

Pretty toy there.

If she should fly as well as she looks this could be fun.

Congratulations.
Bruce

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771 & Std Cirrus #57
Old December 4th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Dec 3, 10:59*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
Don't see any pics - Facebook wants me to sign up ?
Can you make them public for non-users like the HP-24 site ?
Looking forward to hearing more,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

Hi Dave,

See if you can get Bob to up-date the HP Aircraft website with all the
new pictures, there are a lot of them and you're right" not everyone
wants to join FB.

Brad
Old December 4th 11, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Here is a link to Brad's HP-24 picture. I hope it doesn't requires a log
in.
http://tinyurl.com/6unjjlq

Wayne

Old December 4th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Thanks Wayne, Looks beautiful Brad !
Good luck with the tests,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"
Old December 6th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Dec 4, 7:02*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
Thanks Wayne, Looks beautiful Brad !
Good luck with the tests,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

Thanks Dave!

here is another pic and probably more to come when the website gets
updated.

Brad

http://hpaircraft.com/
Old December 10th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Dec 6, 8:05*am, Brad wrote:
On Dec 4, 7:02*am, Dave Nadler wrote:

Thanks Wayne, Looks beautiful Brad !
Good luck with the tests,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

Thanks Dave!

here is another pic and probably more to come when the website gets
updated.

Brad

http://hpaircraft.com/

Here is the link for the fully up-dated pictures for the HP-24
project. It is now ready to fly as soon as the FAA inspection is done.

Brad

http://www.hpaircraft.com/hp-24/update_10_dec_11.htm
Old December 11th 11, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_37_]

On Dec 10, 12:59*pm, Brad wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:05*am, Brad wrote:

On Dec 4, 7:02*am, Dave Nadler wrote:

Thanks Wayne, Looks beautiful Brad !
Good luck with the tests,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

Thanks Dave!

here is another pic and probably more to come when the website gets
updated.

Brad

http://hpaircraft.com/

Here is the link for the fully up-dated pictures for the HP-24
project. It is now ready to fly as soon as the FAA inspection is done.

Brad

http://www.hpaircraft.com/hp-24/update_10_dec_11.htm

Remarkable outcome, well deserved.
Old December 11th 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Looks beautiful !! Good luck with the testing,
be careful out there,
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

OLC Update Ray Lovinggood Soaring 0 November 19th 06 01:00 AM
Nov 16 Update DHeitm8612 General Aviation 0 November 14th 03 04:39 AM
Nov 9 Update DHeitm8612 General Aviation 0 November 7th 03 05:32 AM
Oct 26 Update DHeitm8612 General Aviation 0 October 24th 03 04:07 AM
Oct 19 Update DHeitm8612 General Aviation 0 October 17th 03 07:44 AM