Obama/Marx

Old June 26th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default Obama/Marx

In article ,
gregvk wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g40ftt$oha$8
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:2LK8k.6011$Fj5.2359
@newsfe23.lga:

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news_r_fairbairn-7B884B.00233126062008@70-3-168-

Geez Orval, don't tell me you're going to start feeding him too.

Why?

Jeaolous?

bertie

Who the hell is Orval ****brain, and why does he have an obscene last name?

"GregVK",

First of all, take a remedial reading course, so you can get names
straight.

Please tell us, the Usenet audience, how you became such an ignoranus.

Were you born that way?

Did you go to college, grad school and post-doctorate to get there?

Did you work hard all your life to achieve it?

Did you have it thrust upon you?

Is it some combination of the above?

Old June 26th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:18:22 -0400, Orval Fairbairn
wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozde bate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600

You're being baited and cross posting to the home of the Usenet
taggers. Wise up.
Old June 26th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Onideus Mad Hatter

Default Support of a forgd post

On 26 Jun 2008 17:06:55 GMT, gregvk wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:1HK8k.6006$Fj5.2652
@newsfe23.lga:

That's ok, we're used to ya. Your childish bull**** shock no one
anymore.

Bwawhawhawhahwhahwhhahwhahw!

Shock?

Speaking of shock, ever see what happens when a rabbit chews a lamp cord?

Greggie really liaks to torture small animals, makes him feel
superior.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Don't ever **** with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )
Old June 26th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:18:22 -0400, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

In article ,
gregvk wrote:

[...]

His parents neglected him as a child, must liak Tom Cruise. Only
instead of turning to Scientology, Greggie turned to Usenet and sought
out negative attention to fulfill his little "need". You see, he
never learned how to interact socially liak all the NORMAL children,
so this is the only way he knows how to communicate with people...it's
kind of sad really.

Old June 27th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
I just have some bad memories.

You lived in an 86 YO's basement?

Bertie

Brrrrrrr

It was the constant, "It puts the lotion back in the basket ot it gets the
hose....."

brrrrrr

Old June 27th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:18:22 -0400, Orval Fairbairn
wrote in
:

Newsgroups:
rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.oz debate,alt.usenet.kooks
,alt.2600

You're being baited and cross posting to the home of the Usenet
taggers. Wise up.

Bwahwahhwhahwhahwhahwhahwh!

You're priceless Larry.

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
I just have some bad memories.

You lived in an 86 YO's basement?

Bertie

Brrrrrrr

It was the constant, "It puts the lotion back in the basket ot it gets
the hose....."

brrrrrr

Coulda been worse. coulda been Martha Stewart.

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
I just have some bad memories.

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]

brrrrrr

Coulda been worse. coulda been Martha Stewart.

Bertie

That woulda been a bad thing

Old June 27th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
gregvk wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news
In article ,
gregvk wrote:

Who the hell is Orval ****brain, and why does he have an obscene last
name?

"GregVK",

First of all, take a remedial reading course, so you can get names
straight.

Whoops, I meant "Orphan ****brain" -- misspelled yer first name. Sorry
bout that.

Please tell us, the Usenet audience, how you became such an ignoranus.

Were you born that way?

Did you go to college, grad school and post-doctorate to get there?

Did you work hard all your life to achieve it?

Did you have it thrust upon you?

Is it some combination of the above?

Were you did you is it what?

Please answer the question and another!

How did you corner the market on stupid?