Russians did not kill Poles in Katyn

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28th 04, 10:32 PM
Michael Petukhov

nt (Krztalizer) wrote in message ...
Michael wrote:
BTW katyn is
relatively minor business compare to some 20 mass graves
left by germans in Smolensk area along having between 7000-16000
victims. The same for all other occupied areas of USSR.
With very similar signatures.

Occupied by who, the Germans or the Soviets? I believe Josef Stalin had a bit
of a reputation for weeding out and burying any potential threat, whether real
or imagined. And Gypsies, Rom, and anyone else he decided was excess.

This is what you think. I see.

Kirill replied:

Those are merely Russian victims. We all know that the west doesn't
consider Russians to be human beings.

Practically everyone in my family is American of undiluted Russian blood,

No Gordon, You may have 1 ton of undiluted russian blood
(btw how does it look like) but YOU ARE NOT A RUSSIAN.
There is one mandatory requirement for a russian:
a russian must love russia, no matter what. So you see
you have no connection to russia or russians.
Forget about this. You are typical brainwashed american.
Very naive, quite stupid and extremely aggresive by nature.

and I
can tell you that you are full of ****. Which Great Leader of Russia said, "A
single death was a tragedy, a million deaths is just a statistic."? The reason
the west doesn't know how to respond to each classic Russian tragedy that
occurs is that often, the Soviets seemed to actively encourage the notion that
they were stoic about their own losses; so how is the west supposed to react to
millions of Soviets killed by their own government, then millions more killed
during the Great Patriotic Struggle? Then, we spent decades in the shadow of a
possible nuclear doom and watch as the great and civilized Soviet/Russian state
squats on millions of occupied people reduced to little more than drones. The
gray and polluted landscape stretching for miles in all directions from
Chernobyl was not even evacuated - the Soviets thought so little about their
own citizens that they let millions of people get poisoned, before they decided
to tell the truth.

Well this was done by your dear Gorby. Is it a suprise for anyone
now that the same guy faked Katyn documents in his archive against
its own country.

The West feels downright awful in every case of natural
disaster, and we're first on the scene with billions of dollars of aid whenever
nature strikes a blow.

Yeah, tell me why nobody in russia believe that goodness?
Even a few remaining prowestern guys don't? This story
is only circuating for internal US propaganda purposes.
So keep it for yourself.

But we can always count on some mealy mouth ingrates and
crybabies that don't even realize that they have the freedom to troll the
internet because their completely corrupt government collapsed - these wannabe
pioneers do whatever they can to try and resurrect the "glory" of the Soviet
Union, when in fact it was a murderous blight across Asia that left millions of
people in abject poverty.

A country twice America's size, containing vast quantities of nearly every
mineral and ore on the planet, yet they just plain never seem to be capable of
sending any help when disaster strikes the US.

Joking? So russia send rescue teams everythere in world but US.
The reasonable guess would be that US probably never asked
about help. BTW russia also never asked US about any help.

Those are merely Russian victims. We all know that the west doesn't
consider Russians to be human beings.

Well I have many friends in wetern europe and certainly
they consider russians as human beings. But west as a system
does not. If not our nukes created in proper time west
would sink russian people in the seas of blood as SS did
in 41-45. After all NAZI was west, right? Many russians
believe that modern US is just todays NAZI replacement
of 38-39.

Michael

Pot/kettle, Kirill.

Gordon