Big thanks to Richard at Craggy Aero

Old February 14th 12, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Barnard[_2_]

Default Big thanks to Richard at Craggy Aero

After struggling for 3 weeks to get expensive new instruments working
that 3 of us bought from his competitor, Richard solved the problem in
less than 10 minutes. The dealer I bought from and both manufactures
could not get things working after dozens of emails, photos, calls,
videos, and questions. Last night I emailed Richard, he replied late
on a Sunday asking me to call him today. The phone call started with:
"I'll help you if you tell me what you paid"......I said that I
already looked, you're $50 cheaper and I'm sorry. None of us bought
these new toys from Richard, but as you can guess, I'll be a loyal
customer for life.

I'm holding the secret from my two friends until somebody says they
bought from Craggy Aero due to my post.

If you're in the market for a new instrument, buy from a guy that
knows how things work, is willing to help everyone and charges less.
~Bruce
Old February 14th 12, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rex Mayes

Bruce,
Nice Kudos for Richard. He is a good guy and competitor.
It is good that there is someone that can help sort out how to work
with products that do not work out of the box. Frustrating to be sure.
Good on you Richard.

Rex
Williams Soaring Center

Old February 15th 12, 04:56 AM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Mayes View Post
[...]

Yep, know all to well about this guy! Numero uno
Old February 15th 12, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS

I couldn't agree more! Dick is amazingly patient with us idiots and
our new toys.

Boggs
Old February 15th 12, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
km

On Feb 14, 11:08*am, Rex Mayes wrote:
Bruce,
*Nice Kudos for Richard. He is a good guy and competitor.
It is good that there is someone that can help sort out how to work
with products that do not work out of the box. Frustrating to be sure.
Good on you Richard.

Rex
Williams Soaring Center

Well Rex, you are no slouch in the customer service department
yourself. I met Richard at the convention and he was able to give me
some gouge on an Oudie that I have been using for the past season.