Craggy Aero Ultimate & SeeYou Mobile

Old October 29th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Default Craggy Aero Ultimate & SeeYou Mobile

We are pleased to announce that the Craggy Aero Ultimate will now be
offered with SeeYou Mobile software or WinPilot PRO, ADV software. We
have received the SeeYou beta software and have begun testing.

We are very excited about being able to offer these two excellent
software programs with the Ultimate.

Please see http://www.craggyaero.com/ultimate.htm for screen shots and
details

Richard Pfiffner
www.craggyaero.com
Old October 29th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Oct 28, 7:58*pm, Richard wrote:
Please seehttp://www.craggyaero.com/ultimate.htmfor screen shots and
details

The See You screen shots show very poor text rendition. Some of it is
hardly readable. Is this caused by photo technique or is the screen
really that poor at showing text?

Andy
Old October 29th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

On Oct 29, 10:34*am, Andy wrote:
On Oct 28, 7:58*pm, Richard wrote:

Please seehttp://www.craggyaero.com/ultimate.htmforscreen shots and
details

The See You screen shots show very poor text rendition. Some of it is
hardly readable. *Is this caused by photo technique or is the screen
really that poor at showing text?

Andy

Andy,

The text is not poor on the Ultimate Screen. The web picture poor
quality was casued by me resizing making smaller with my web site
software.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The screen shots are now
fixed and accurate.

Please see http://www.craggyaero.com/CU%20Screens.htm

Thanks,

Richard