No WestHem Scenery on FS2002?!

Old November 28th 03, 01:51 PM
MattD

Default No WestHem Scenery on FS2002?!

I have had a copy of FS2002 for a while now, and have had the same
problem installing it on three of my different computers. My newest, a
P4 2.8 HT, 512 RAM PC3200, 128 GeForce, is the latest to experience
the problem. As I am installing the third disk (under default
installation) it states that there are errors in installing certain
files. I pressed "retry", but to no avail, I had to press "ignore" to
continue. So when you go to start it up the first time it says "Error,
No usnc, usnw, ussc...etc., found". Now, certain airports are there,
like ORD, but no others in the US at least. You can easily go a head
and fly in Hong Kong, or something, but forget flying in the US with
any kind of scenery. I am really bummed, because I enjoy flying in the
US. Does anyone have a fix for this? BTW: Everything else goes off w/o
a hitch, planes, everything, but there is no runway or airport or city
to be had. Thanks for your help!

Matt

Old November 29th 03, 10:35 AM
Benny Jørgensen

Matt !
What OS are you using ????
Happy Landings
Benny

m...

Scenery problem Owleyes Simulators 2 October 27th 03 02:25 AM
fs2002 scenery problem pls help Costas Margetousakis Simulators 0 October 5th 03 09:32 AM
Help needed - fs2004 zaps fs2002 props Ian D Simulators 1 September 11th 03 10:20 PM
FS2004 Importing scenery from FS2002 Twilson Simulators 1 August 13th 03 03:30 AM
MS FS 2002 Pro - scenery accuracy and the VFR UK scenery Gary Simulators 4 July 15th 03 03:34 PM