Real World Problem in FS9

Old December 4th 03, 01:25 AM
The Real Cali Kid

I tried that and it was of no help.

Reggie

"Dashi" wrote in message
A person on another newsgroup reported that by deleting FS2004 out of the
programs monitored by ZA, that FS9 real world weather worked.

I had already deleted ZA so I don't know if that will work but you might

try
it and see.

Dashi

"Carl Frisk" wrote in message
Yeah I ran into the same hassle trying to report it. If it's not fixed

when
my free 30 day trial of the older version is done I'm going to switch to
another firewall. As far as I am aware ZA is still unaware of the

problem.

--
... Carl Frisk

"Dashi" wrote in message
Yes the problem is Zone Alarm 4.0.530, real weather will hang every

time,
disable Zone Alarm and it works.

To report the problem you have to jump through some hoops because they
direct complaints to their internet forum, where you have to register,
supply a lot of personal information and so on.

I'll just switch to a different personal firewall instead of dealing

with
the hassle.

Dashi

"Carl Frisk" wrote in message
I ran into this problem after updating to Zone Alarm 4.0.530. I
uninstalled
an put on ZA 4.0.123.12 and no problem.
Before downgrading turning off ZA would let Real Weather work every.

--
... Carl Frisk

"The Real Cali Kid" wrote in message
I have not been able to download real world weather in FS9 for the

last
week. Has anyone else experiences this problem? I'm wondering if

it
could
be something within my system. I'm using Zone Alarms firewall,

and
I've
never had this problem before.

Any ideas or suggestions, or similar problems?

Thanks in advance.

Reggie

Old December 4th 03, 01:27 AM
The Real Cali Kid

Carl,

Did you download an older version of ZA Pro? I can't seem to find an older
version of ZA anywhere.

Reggie