Jews Hate Palestinians

Old June 9th 04, 02:59 PM

ROFLOL You are such a tool!

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message ...
Of course they didn't "ask" to be "occupied" as you call it. They

started a
****ing war and the Israelis won. The Palestinians lost land, what a
shocker.

no

israel that started that war
whether egypt and jordan wouldve started a war (they didnt) has been

disputed

if you claim palestine existed in 1966
then you cannot deny the west bank is occupied foreign territory in 2004

The US sends money to the Palestinians also. However, unlike their

and israel blows what is built with it

neighbors, the US doesn't give money to the homicide bomber's families.

thank goodness for that
insteead the usa gives money to pilots who drop bombs and missiles
on sleeping children

thats because israel is the moral light upon the hill

does it bother you in the mornign to look in the mirror
and realize you are a hypocritical piece of ****

arf arf

Old June 9th 04, 03:52 PM
Steve Richter

"Naidoo" wrote in message ...
"Steve Richter" wrote in message
om...
"Naidoo" wrote in message

Yes, it's so surprising that people (the Israelis) hate those (the
Palestinians) who try to kill and often succeed in killing them (the
Israelis) randomly in cafes and public transit.

What a ****ing surprise!

I have no pity for the Palestinians. They have created the misery they

live
in, so **** 'em.

That is not true. They never asked to be occupied in 67 and the
guerrilla attacks launched on Israel before the occupation were so few
that the occupation was never justified.

Of course they didn't "ask" to be "occupied" as you call it. They started a
****ing war and the Israelis won. The Palestinians lost land, what a
shocker.

The Palestinians did not start anything. Israel actually started the
war. Egypt and Syria were the arab states that were pressing for a
confrontation. Jordan, the country that ended up losing the most from
the 67 war, was Israel's best friend in the region and was never a
threat against Israel.

In the 30 months before the SDW all of 4 Israeli civilians, 14
military/civilian were killed by palestinian guerrilla attacks. Hardly
a crisis. And the factor that contributed to those attacks, the
hostile actions of Syria ( aided by Russia ) were well defeated by the
war. So the defeat of Syria and Egypt in the 67 war created the
potential for peace in the territories. Friendly Jordan would continue
as the sovereign of the WB, would continue its integratation of those
people into the nation of Jordan ( in 67, the WB had half the
representation in the Jordanian parliament, the speaker of the
parliament was a palestinian! ).

Its Israel that screwed all this up by attacking Jordan and seizing
the WB and its million+ arabs.

Do you favor the US continuing to send billions every year to Israel,
money that effectively pays for the occupation? Esp when the price
for the US supporting the occupation is 9/11 type attacks?

The US sends money to the Palestinians also. However, unlike their
neighbors, the US doesn't give money to the homicide bomber's families.
Regardless, I think the US shouldn't send money to either party. The money
sent to the Palestinians (from everybody, I might add) seems to always end
up in Ara****s pockets to keep his wife and kids safely tucked away in
France and grow his personal wealth. (What a shocker that a terrorist's
family lives in France, of all places). And the money sent to Israel, seems
to build their military. I disagree with both outcomes.

Arafat puts his life at risk by not fleeing his beseiged compound in
the WB. If he was so interested in monetary gain why would he do that?

In the end, choking both off might hasten a resolution of some sort. In the
end, it would be wise for both parties to come to some peaceful resolution,
before the rest of the world gets sick of the whole situation and does
something more drastic than either party wants.

Its Jews in America that demand the aid to Israel. And Israel uses
that aid to oppress the palestinians and effectively does not have to
compromise with its neighbors ( Jordan could be a good friend of
Israel, Egypt is very responsible now, Lebanon has a lot of potential
to be a modern state )

-Steve
Old June 9th 04, 04:34 PM
edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

In article ,
wrote:

ROFLOL You are such a tool!

thanks for acknowledging the truth
that israel is just another dismal corrupt oppressive mideast regime

Old June 9th 04, 08:51 PM

wrote:

you are insane where did I once acknowledge you here? where?

thanks for providing cites
on these evol palestinians invading israel in 1967

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message ...
In article ,

Old June 9th 04, 10:44 PM
Naidoo

wrote in message ...
Of course they didn't "ask" to be "occupied" as you call it. They

started a
****ing war and the Israelis won. The Palestinians lost land, what a
shocker.

no

israel that started that war
whether egypt and jordan wouldve started a war (they didnt) has been

disputed

Israel had been attacked in 3 wars previous to this. They had absolutely
every reason to believe (and history since has shown this to be true) that
they would be attacked again. They won. The Palestinians would do well to
come to grips with the fact that they lost and that Israel has every right
to exist.

if you claim palestine existed in 1966
then you cannot deny the west bank is occupied foreign territory in 2004

**** it. Let the Palestinians rot in the sewage they created and
perpetrate.

What? Nothing is built with it. Ara****er sends it to his wife in France.

neighbors, the US doesn't give money to the homicide bomber's families.

thank goodness for that
insteead the usa gives money to pilots who drop bombs and missiles
on sleeping children

Doesn't address the point made. Nice try.

thats because israel is the moral light upon the hill

No. It's because it has every right to exist.

does it bother you in the mornign to look in the mirror
and realize you are a hypocritical piece of ****

Less than it should bother you--you terrorist loving Islamofascist.

Old June 9th 04, 10:51 PM
Naidoo

"edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message ...
In article ,

wrote:

ROFLOL You are such a tool!

thanks for acknowledging the truth
that israel is just another dismal corrupt oppressive mideast regime

I figure the world should just let the two parties deal with it themselves.
If the Palestinians die in droves, so what. Maybe they would finally learn
to live in peace with those who are different than them.

Old June 9th 04, 11:28 PM
Naidoo

"Naidoo" wrote in message

[...]

Boo hoo. Cry me a river.

Old June 10th 04, 12:48 AM
edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

In article ,
"Naidoo" wrote:

Boo hoo. Cry me a river.

so tell me again
why should i give a damn when some israeli gets blown to pieces

if might makes right
then everytime they are mighty enough to strike back
then they are right

if instead you want to claim some absolute morality
then youre a hypocrite to use relative morality

your choice

Old June 10th 04, 12:49 AM

"Naidoo" wrote:

"edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message ...
In article ,

wrote:

ROFLOL You are such a tool!

thanks for acknowledging the truth
that israel is just another dismal corrupt oppressive mideast regime

I figure the world should just let the two parties deal with it themselves.

so you want to join the campaign
to stop the usa funding israel?

arf arf