Silent Skies

Old August 1st 18, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Silent Skies

Good to have a President that gets out of the swamp at every chance.
Old August 1st 18, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

"When you're infested with mosquitos and up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember your original job was to drain the swamp".
Old August 16th 18, 04:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Hey, guess what......more TFR's for this weekend........Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
Old August 18th 18, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Frankly Tom, I don’t give a damn about whether you feel I’m welcome, I really enjoy watching you spluttering and dribbling, please keep it up.
Old August 20th 18, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 7:41:06 PM UTC-7, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Frankly Tom, I don’t give a damn about whether you feel I’m welcome, I really enjoy watching you spluttering and dribbling, please keep it up.

The feeling is mutual - stop your asinine behavior, you are giving other Aussies a bad name.

Tom
Old August 22nd 18, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Ah, its Tom from Queensland, where we keep out dumbest rednecks eh?

Silent-IN Motorglider [email protected] Soaring 1 August 21st 04 03:17 PM
Silent-IN Motorglider [email protected] Soaring 2 August 20th 04 03:56 PM
Alisport Silent-IN willie Soaring 1 August 20th 04 12:40 AM
Silent-IN Motorglider Roger Pitlo Soaring 0 August 20th 04 12:02 AM
The not-so-noisy jet Silent Howard Banks Soaring 0 May 22nd 04 02:51 AM