Bungy Video from the Long Mynd

Old December 30th 04, 07:19 PM
OscarCVox

Default Bungy Video from the Long Mynd

http://www.kzc.nl/irene/Longmynd/Lon...02_L2_mpg2.mpg

Might be a bit big unless you have broadband
Old December 30th 04, 08:57 PM
Eric Greenwell

OscarCVox wrote:
http://www.kzc.nl/irene/Longmynd/Lon...02_L2_mpg2.mpg

Might be a bit big unless you have broadband

"Might..."? It's been a while since you used dial-up! My download meter
says 3.5 hours on cable.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Old December 31st 04, 01:03 AM
Shawn

Mal.com wrote:
525mb 5 hours and 21 on adsl

I don't think I have that much space left on my HD! Maybe someone can
pare it down and repost?

Thanks,
Shawn
Old December 31st 04, 01:46 AM
Eric Greenwell

Shawn wrote:
Mal.com wrote:

525mb 5 hours and 21 on adsl

I don't think I have that much space left on my HD! Maybe someone can
pare it down and repost?

Shawn, it's the 21st century! You need to step up to the plate and lay
down the $40 it will take to get a 30 GB drive!

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old December 31st 04, 02:08 AM
Bob

(OscarCVox) wrote:

http://www.kzc.nl/irene/Longmynd/Lon...02_L2_mpg2.mpg

Might be a bit big unless you have broadband

It is 525mb, but it is good.
Old December 31st 04, 02:21 AM
Jim Vincent

Shawn, it's the 21st century! You need to step up to the plate and lay
down the $40 it will take to get a 30 GB drive!

You gotta be kidding. 30 GB is about what MS Windows and Office takes
nowadays, 120GM, SATA, 10k rpm is the 21st century!

Jim Vincent
N483SZ
illspam
Old December 31st 04, 04:45 AM
Shawn

Eric Greenwell wrote:
Shawn wrote:

Mal.com wrote:

525mb 5 hours and 21 on adsl

I don't think I have that much space left on my HD! Maybe someone can
pare it down and repost?

Shawn, it's the 21st century! You need to step up to the plate and lay
down the $40 it will take to get a 30 GB drive!

I know, I know. Hey between my computer (10 GB) and my iPod (20 GB) I
have a total of 30!

Shawn
Old December 31st 04, 04:57 AM
Shawn

Jim Vincent wrote:
Shawn, it's the 21st century! You need to step up to the plate and lay
down the $40 it will take to get a 30 GB drive!

You gotta be kidding. 30 GB is about what MS Windows and Office takes
nowadays, 120GM, SATA, 10k rpm is the 21st century!

Mac OS 10 is much leaner 750 MB. MS Office for Mac is about 0.6 GB.
I'd be content with 20 GB (but the system I'm drooling over has 160 :-)

Shawn
Old December 31st 04, 08:18 AM
tango4

Christmas present to my system was a pair of 200 GB SATA drives. My box now
boasts over half a terrabyte. Video editing is the aim. I can stream a
minimum of 8 hours of DV tape onto my box for editing.

Ian