We blame Bertie the ButtlippS

Old June 6th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in
:

People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any
mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are
actually harmless if left to themselves.

You know this how?

Bertie

Old June 7th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
TransWench

I was busily flonking away in rec.aviation.piloting and alt.usenet.kooks,
when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Greg Hall:
Dikfur wrote:

Two things

1. What makes you think we don't know already? Redundant reduncancy
is a kOOk trademark.

We??? Are you, in your ignorant arrogance, presuming to speak for the
entire newsgroup?

Only for the clueful, Officer, only for the clueful. I know that because
a lot of people with a clue in AUK agree with Dikfur on that point, and
it's even mentioned in Teh Way of Teh Kook.

2. Who gives a **** anyway?

Apparently YOU do or else you wouldn't have taken time to post a reply.
Now go to the back of the class, please!

No, really, who gives a **** what Bertie's real/legalname is? Posting
private/personal info is the preserve of Outer Filth and stalkerk00ks.
However, I see you've repented, so never mind. No Coward of the Month
nomination for you!

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21; MHUoAT #13
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"If it weren't for lawyers, I think we could have invented a universal
symbolic representation of reality."

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:

"Andrew Chung and I have a very special connection. Have you read his
writings on Usenet? He's a Usenet missionary, just like I am. I commend
him (and all of you gentle readers) to Christ's sweet love." -- The
"amoral" Atlanta Kane, on her meds (though she swears it wasn't her) in
MID:

"I did not write this. It is illegal to forget someone's email address.
The person who mocked me like this needs to be brought to justice. This
is absolutely outrageous." -- Amoral AOK, regarding the previous quote,
in MID:

I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.

"I hate explain $hit to tards. Especially illiterate tards." -- The
Monkey is very hard on irony meters, as in MID:
Tc4xh.657$hH2.432@trnddc02, and is also trained by moi, for the
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
om

You're fighting a Spam Witch

You look into this seductive creature's eyes and feel as if she can make
your sword longer, your bank account bigger, your waist smaller, and
show you the secret habits of barnyard animals. You fight to resist her
charms . . .

She gets the jump on you.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she
says. Dear god, the horror. Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Oof! Oof!

You lose 17 hit points. (bad spelling damage) -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Old June 28th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
Gavy Cocker

but they already have boyfriends.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cabal_...y_Pretzel/join

[...]

FAKE

Old June 28th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Gavy Cocker wrote in
:

Dikfur wrote:

[...]

boyfriends.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cabal_of_t

he_Holy_Pretzel/join

[...]

Fake Attorney or dog****er?

Bertie
Old June 28th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default True, morkie is just a **** eater

EOM
Old June 28th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:32:45 -0700 (PDT), an old friend
wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt .usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Old June 28th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:32:45 -0700 (PDT), an old friend
wrote in
:

Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,a lt.usenet.kooks,rec.rad
io.cb

alt.alien.vampire.f.lonk.flonk.flonk added

You're as dumb as maxwell.

Bertie
Old June 29th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.amateur.policy
lick a doodie

Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,a lt.usenet.kooks,rec.rad
io.cb

alt.alien.vampire.f.lonk.flonk.flonk added

You're as dumb as maxwell.

Bertie

wonder if marqueer would eat one of bertie's dumps

Old June 29th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default z*149

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Larry Dighera wrote in
:

Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting, alt.usenet.kooks,rec.rad
io.cb

alt.alien.vampire.f.lonk.flonk.flonk added

You're as dumb as maxwell.

You think everyone is dumb, so your statement isn't particularly
informative. You need to be more specific.

attention to your crossposts - and he was thanked in at least one case for
bringing it to their attention. So he has proof that his cross-post alerts
have some value.)

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
GA NOT TO BLAME FOR DELAYS Larry Dighera Piloting 4 August 16th 07 03:41 PM
FAA shares blame also SolarSapien Instrument Flight Rules 71 May 26th 05 02:30 AM
Aircrews `to blame' for most crashes Dave Kearton Military Aviation 12 July 26th 03 05:36 PM