Show us your Desktop !

Old February 22nd 11, 10:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Show us your Desktop !

See, nowhere on that map is "Cow Corner"

Some stupid comment from one commentator about a reference to it back in
the dark ages and now every commentator refers to it as if it is the only
way to describe back of square.
but I guess it's the batsman equivelent of the bowlers china man, googly
wrong 'un, dooshra evolution.

all of it stupid.

And apologies to you Americans that obviously have no idea what I just said
:-) Dave will know though.

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
"RustY Š" wrote in message
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

A normal desktop will be resumed at the end of the cricket season.

For those playing at home, it's a bad one for Australia, we're getting our
arses handed to us.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old February 22nd 11, 10:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

So, I guess I wont be seeing Sassy then ?
Had a dog once similar is design but about 1 foot tall. Called her "Honey"

"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message
Not an airplane, but I make make no apologies for the former "Sassy".

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Old February 22nd 11, 02:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Twydell[_2_]

In message om, Glenn
writes
See, nowhere on that map is "Cow Corner"

Some stupid comment from one commentator about a reference to it back
in the dark ages and now every commentator refers to it as if it is the
only way to describe back of square.
but I guess it's the batsman equivelent of the bowlers china man,
googly wrong 'un, dooshra evolution.

all of it stupid.

And apologies to you Americans that obviously have no idea what I just
said :-) Dave will know though.

I hope he also appreciates the lack of gloating over the Ashes.

"RustY Š" wrote in message
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

A normal desktop will be resumed at the end of the cricket season.

For those playing at home, it's a bad one for Australia, we're getting our
arses handed to us.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

Old February 22nd 11, 09:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Peter Twydell" wrote in message
In message om, Glenn
writes
See, nowhere on that map is "Cow Corner"

Some stupid comment from one commentator about a reference to it back in
the dark ages and now every commentator refers to it as if it is the only
way to describe back of square.
but I guess it's the batsman equivelent of the bowlers china man, googly
wrong 'un, dooshra evolution.

all of it stupid.

And apologies to you Americans that obviously have no idea what I just
said :-) Dave will know though.

I hope he also appreciates the lack of gloating over the Ashes.

Certainly do. We have to take responsibility for what happened to us
during the Ashes.

Cricket's a cyclic sport, we're going through the downside. There's a bit
of housekeeping to do, get rid of the hubris, clean out a few older players
(cough:Ponting) and administrators, much like England did after 2005.

Nasser Hussein must be laughing his head off, his one quotable moment was
that Australia's dominance was a bad thing for world cricket.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old February 24th 11, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

RustY Š wrote:
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	47207
Old March 2nd 11, 09:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RiŠardo

Default Show us your Desktop ! - "Current Screen 01.jpg" 192.1 KBytes

Belatedly, here's my offering.

--
Moving things in still pictures

FastStone - Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing - For Free! -
www.FastStone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Current Screen 01.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	47216
Old March 3rd 11, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Twydell[_2_]

In message , RiŠardo
writes
Belatedly, here's my offering.

My brain is thoroughly racked and I don't have time to do the research
at the moment, so what is it? I know several aircraft it isn't.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old March 3rd 11, 08:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Peter Twydell" wrote in message
news
In message , RiŠardo
writes
Belatedly, here's my offering.

My brain is thoroughly racked and I don't have time to do the research at
the moment, so what is it? I know several aircraft it isn't.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

I'm thinking Comet or Caravelle

(or something starting with 'C' )

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 3rd 11, 09:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RiŠardo

HI Peter,

Dave's on track with this one, it's a Comet 4 cockpit, based at the de
Havilland Museum.

Comment about the Caravell is interesting, as according to Wikipedia: "Sud's
design licensed several fuselage features from de Havilland, a company Sud
had dealings with for several earlier designs. The nose area and cockpit
layout were both taken directly from the de Havilland Comet". Plus, of
course, they both used Rolls Royce Avon engines.

My desktop BW[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 July 29th 09 11:19 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Simulators 0 October 14th 07 09:43 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Naval Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:42 AM
Desktop Wallpaper - "Thunderbirds perform 4,000th show". T. & D. Gregor, Sr. Simulators 1 November 30th 06 01:20 AM
Airport air show debut a success Displays thrill thousands, 'plane nut' calls show great Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 September 13th 04 01:30 AM