Wierd TFR in Mid California

Old May 19th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
kevmor

Default Wierd TFR in Mid California

It would sure be nice if they'd email (if you subscribed) when the
TFR's are updated. AOPA does this, but I didn't get this one for some
reason...

On May 18, 9:23 am, B A R R Y wrote:
ALL PILOTS should know this site:

http://tfr.faa.gov

Old May 19th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Fry

"kevmor" == kevmor writes:
kevmor AOPA does this, but I didn't
kevmor get this one for some reason...

I didn't either. And this isn't the only one I didn't get. What's so
difficult about some office tech checking the FAA site every couple of
hours, identifying new ones, and emailing to the appropriate subset?
The whole thing could be automated with a few hours of programming.
--
Next Thanksgiving, here is a fun trick to play: When the mashed
potatoes and turkey are being served, take some of both. But hide

Old May 19th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Don Tuite

On Fri, 18 May 2007 17:29:49 -0700, Bob Fry
wrote:

"kevmor" == kevmor writes:

kevmor AOPA does this, but I didn't
kevmor get this one for some reason...

I didn't either. And this isn't the only one I didn't get. What's so
difficult about some office tech checking the FAA site every couple of
hours, identifying new ones, and emailing to the appropriate subset?
The whole thing could be automated with a few hours of programming.

Anybody using this?

http://airspace.nifc.gov/mapping/nifc/index.cfm

Don
Old May 19th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Clear

In article ,
Bob Fry wrote:
"kevmor" == kevmor writes:

kevmor AOPA does this, but I didn't
kevmor get this one for some reason...

I didn't either. And this isn't the only one I didn't get. What's so
difficult about some office tech checking the FAA site every couple of
hours, identifying new ones, and emailing to the appropriate subset?
The whole thing could be automated with a few hours of programming.

I didn't get this one either, but have gotten the bunch of ones
for UAVs up at Beale.

I wonder if the small area and low altitude gave someone at AOPA the
idea not to bother? Not that I agree with that.

John
--
John Clear - http://www.clear-prop.org/