X-43A successful flight

Old April 8th 04, 11:29 PM
B2431

From: "Doug \"Woody\" and Erin Beal"
Date: 4/8/2004 5:56 AM Central Daylight Time
On 4/7/04 11:30 PM, in article
, "Tarver
Engineering" wrote:

"Doug "Woody" and Erin Beal" wrote in message
On 4/7/04 12:05 PM, in article
, "Tarver
Engineering" wrote:

SNIP

I did not comment on your ability to operate the F-18 wood man. You
insutled me in assuming that because you do not know something that I

could
not know it.

What we have here is... Failure to communicate. I never made that
assumption... At least not publically.

Sure you did. It is very insulting for you to ask me to admit I am wrong
when i am correct and you just don't know. You come off as a prick,

instead
of that big dick F-18 thing, same for little blo monkey.

Okay, I've asked you several questions trying to get answers... About rotary
inverters, about Bob and Mary etc... You seem to refuse to answer or to
educate, but instead break down to insults.

Meanwhile several others on the NG have asked me to stop because they're
tired of reading this tripe (probably getting nearly as bad as those "KILL
THE DEMON BUSH..." posts).

Since you've degraded into throwing around personal insults, I'm going to
oblige them.

The only good thing I got out of this discussion is a chance to learn from
Mary Shafer. Good day, sir.

--Woody

Woody, you will never get answers from tarver. He genuinely feels anyone who
disagrees with him is personally insulting or attacking him. He uses this to
justify vulgar, crude and rude personal attacks. He really does believe
subsituting vitriol for independently verifiable proof of his claims is a
proper form of debate. A google search of his behaviour in this and several
other forums will prove this.

As for the rotary inverter I seriously doubt it exists in the F/A-18 since
solid state inverters are more reliable.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 9th 04, 01:41 AM
running with scissors

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Mike Kanze" wrote in message
Let us agree that I know where the F/A-18 stick breaks out at (20#) and

that you and monkey are clueless.

Once again, the Tarverbot shows his OWN cluelessness.

Not me. It is unsafe for the operator..............

Snip

mmm lets look at a tarver quote from the archives....

Newsgroups: alt.disasters.aviation
Subject: Southwest skids another one off the runway
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:05:37 -0800

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message ...

Bwawhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhw!

So, Splaps boy, wanna tell me how an autothrottle is going to slow an
airplane down?

Retarding the throttles will cease the engines from adding thrust, my silly
rodent. Reducing pilot workload gives the Operator more time to deploy
Spoiler Flaps into a Speed Brake configuration.

Not like your Piper at all.

John