A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Piloting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

iPad Mini Kneeboard?

Old March 15th 13, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Anthony E
external usenet poster

Default iPad Mini Kneeboard?

I am returning to GA and would like to use an iPad mini. What are your experiences using the mini and what is the best kneeboard? The current plan is to rent a C172 G1000. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.
Old March 29th 13, 02:37 PM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony E View Post
I am returning to GA and would like to use an iPad mini. What are your experiences using the mini and what is the best kneeboard? The current plan is to rent a C172 G1000. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, Anthony. There are a number of new kneeboards available for the mini. A google search will bring up quite a few. My company is now shipping the new iPro Aviator/M kneeboard. It is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum and is available in either metallic silver or semi-gloss black from www.ForPilotsOnly.com. It includes a specially sized hinged clipboard that can be opened and closed without hitting the yoke. Let me know if you have any questions. Good Flying! - Russ