Taxiway Signs

Old December 30th 03, 09:56 AM
Dennis Wyman

Default Taxiway Signs

Does anyone know how to write taxiway sign? I'm always using the
progressive taxi when I taxi to and from the runways. I feel I'm always
lost in all airports. Thanks, Dennis

Old December 31st 03, 01:51 AM
Dashi

"Dennis Wyman" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to write taxiway sign? I'm always using the
progressive taxi when I taxi to and from the runways. I feel I'm always
lost in all airports. Thanks, Dennis

Try he www.pouksim.com/

Dashi

Old December 31st 03, 01:13 PM
Thomas Peel

Dennis Wyman schrieb:

Does anyone know how to write taxiway sign? I'm always using the
progressive taxi when I taxi to and from the runways. I feel I'm always
lost in all airports. Thanks, Dennis

Assuming you mean, how can I add taxiway signs to my default scenery:

Firstly, you will need a scenery designer program. I use Airport
(Freeware), a very fine program written originally by Pascal Meziat.
Then, you need to be able to generate macros for the signs.
There used to be a www.taxiwaysigns.com that had a very clever program
to do this, sadly they stopped their work with the release of FS2004.

Based on their work, I did develop some macros myself, which I could
send to you if you reply to my email address.

Finally, you will need a map of the airport, to know how the taxiways
are designated, and to be realistic, you should know the rules how the
taxiway signs are color coded.

T.

Old January 1st 04, 10:56 PM
Thomas Peel

jbarnes0995 schrieb:

The link you gave expects a username and password!!!!!!!!!! Sorry!
Jim

Exactly. It still exists, but it is no longer accessible.
T.

Thomas Peel wrote:

Dennis Wyman schrieb:

[...]

Angel Flight call signs Doug Carter Piloting 14 February 1st 05 04:43 PM
Yield signs in the pattern Michael 182 Piloting 4 June 11th 04 04:48 AM
Call Signs sid Naval Aviation 3 April 27th 04 09:38 PM
US to restart nuke testing ...congress signs bill... MeganJ Military Aviation 4 December 3rd 03 01:18 PM
fs2002 - increase intensity taxiway and runways' lights? Mark Cherry Simulators 0 September 23rd 03 01:08 AM