A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Jaxida covers

Old April 24th 21, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward Winchester[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Jaxida covers

Some of you may remember when a few years ago I crashed my LAK-12. I really miss that glider. I used this group to sell the trailer successfully. Now, in cleaning up all things LAK-12, I have a complete set of Jaxida Covers for the LAK-12. They have never been used, and kept in the duffel bags they come with and stored in a dark dry place all this time. It's my impression that they cost around $2k when new (I don't know exactly, they came with the glider). I think they could be modified to fit almost any glider with a wingspan and wing chord less than the LAK-12s. I'd love to sell these, please post your interest or offer here, and I'll get in touch directly.

Ed Winchester
Old April 25th 21, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Branham
external usenet poster

Default Jaxida covers

On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 2:22:24 PM UTC-5, Edward Winchester wrote:
Some of you may remember when a few years ago I crashed my LAK-12. I really miss that glider. I used this group to sell the trailer successfully. Now, in cleaning up all things LAK-12, I have a complete set of Jaxida Covers for the LAK-12. They have never been used, and kept in the duffel bags they come with and stored in a dark dry place all this time. It's my impression that they cost around $2k when new (I don't know exactly, they came with the glider). I think they could be modified to fit almost any glider with a wingspan and wing chord less than the LAK-12s. I'd love to sell these, please post your interest or offer here, and I'll get in touch directly.

Ed Winchester

Edward: I own a Lak -12. I am interested in the covers and info on your experience in the Lak -12.

Pleas email me at

Old April 25th 21, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
85Y
external usenet poster

Default Jaxida covers

On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-7, Edward Winchester wrote:

Ed Winchester

Old April 25th 21, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
85Y
external usenet poster

Default Jaxida covers

Ed Winchester

I would also be interested in the covers.
Old April 29th 21, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Branham
external usenet poster

Default Jaxida covers

On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 7:06:34 PM UTC-5, Ron Branham wrote:
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 2:22:24 PM UTC-5, Edward Winchester wrote:

Ed Winchester

Edward: I own a Lak -12. I am interested in the covers and info on your experience in the Lak -12.

Pleas email me at

Old May 1st 21, 05:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward Winchester[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Jaxida covers

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:24:17 AM UTC-7, 85Y wrote:

Ed Winchester

I would also be interested in the covers.

Please contact me by email at . I am also talking to the other person who expressed interest. I think I'd like to get $1000 for the covers.