beautiful plane !!

Old October 29th 15, 12:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jan Thinoks

Default beautiful plane !!

To watch and to share

https://vimeo.com/130685266

Old October 29th 15, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:00:13 +0000, Jan Thinoks wrote
(in article ):

To watch and to share

https://vimeo.com/130685266

Sorry, Jan, but, just because you can pan, tilt and zoom, doesn't mean that
you have to. And I know that digital editing makes it easy to splice
together shots lasting only 1 or 2 seconds but, once again, it's not
mandatory.

This might have been good but I got seasick watching it.

And, yes, I know that I'm a boring old fart.

Old October 30th 15, 08:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:00:13 +0100, Jan Thinoks
wrote:

To watch and to share

https://vimeo.com/130685266

Nice!

Speaking of beautiful blue planes...

https://www.facebook.com/TheBugatti100pProject/
Old October 30th 15, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jess Lurkin[_10_]

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in
:

wrote:

To watch and to share

https://vimeo.com/130685266

Nice!

Speaking of beautiful blue planes...

https://www.facebook.com/TheBugatti100pProject/

Dayummm!

This is the first I've heard of the flying Bugatti!
And most of the construction was done under my nose
- right here in Okra-homa! Dayummm!

Thanks VERY much for posting this Bob!!!
Old October 31st 15, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byker

"Jess Lurkin" wrote in message ...

Dayummm!

This is the first I've heard of the flying Bugatti!
And most of the construction was done under my nose
- right here in Okra-homa! Dayummm!

I knew I'd seen that airframe somewhere before. It's a replica of a 1939 air
racer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Model_100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB2Wr-aSk8o

Old October 31st 15, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

wrote:

To watch and to share

https://vimeo.com/130685266

Nice!

Speaking of beautiful blue planes...

https://www.facebook.com/TheBugatti100pProject/

Dayummm!

This is the first I've heard of the flying Bugatti!
And most of the construction was done under my nose
- right here in Okra-homa! Dayummm!

Thanks VERY much for posting this Bob!!!

Eye candy, she is!

A beautiful little plane Mark Piloting 15 April 2nd 10 12:14 AM
ah another beautiful day Kevin Clarke Piloting 6 September 14th 07 04:00 AM
the beautiful franck jeamourra Owning 0 May 5th 04 06:23 AM
beautiful franck jeamourra Owning 0 March 13th 04 08:17 AM