ADS-B Receiver. Finally, Affordable Weather & Traffic

Old December 1st 15, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default ADS-B Receiver. Finally, Affordable Weather & Traffic

Subject: Introducing the Bad Elf ADS-B Receiver. Finally, Affordable Weather &
Traffic (TEST)
From: "AVweb"
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 11:09:15 -0600

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-traffic-recei

Bad Elf ADS-B
The first affordable ADS-B weather and traffic receiver with universal app
compatibility.
Starting at $299

Finally, Affordable ADS-B.

Only 10% of pilots fly with ADS-B weather and traffic information today. As
pilots, this frustrates us. ADS-B provides incredible value and improves
safety, but current receivers are just too expensive.

In 2010, Bad Elf brought aviation-grade GPS to the iPad. Today, we're
announcing the first affordable ADS-B weather and traffic receiver with
universal app compatibility for just $299.

For pilots who want the safety benefits of a backup attitude source, we're
offering a model with AHRS for just $150 more.

We're announcing this as a Kickstarter campaign. That means we need your help
to raise the funding to make this a reality. By backing our campaign, you'll
get our Bad Elf ADS-B Receiver at an amazing price, and you'll be helping us
bring affordable ADS-B weather and traffic within reach of every pilot.

If you hurry, you can be among our early bird supporters and get an additional
$50 off these prices.

Back us today and share this news with your fellow pilots!

Bad Elf ADS-B
Play
http://www.avweb.com/bad-elf-kicksta...p3194:218609a:

Back Today
Kick Starter

Old December 1st 15, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon[_2_]

On 12/1/2015 2:01 PM, Larry Dighera wrote:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-traffic-recei

Bad Elf ADS-B

1) I have had a little Bad Elf GPS receiver for several years now. Good
equipment! It is always good to see the price of ADS-B gear go down.

2) For those of you who like to tinker and want to receive ADS-B, you
can "roll your own" for about $120.00!
http://tinyurl.com/SSA-Stratux