AV8OR Ace repair

Old December 6th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
kieran Dempsey

Default AV8OR Ace repair

i have an AV8OR Ace just out of warranty and it has developed a bad
touch screen.
i do not know where it was purchased (got it on eBay). BK are not so
far being helpful.
What can i do.
Is there an issue with the Ace screen? thanks to all.
Old December 7th 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Moore

kieran Dempsey wrote
i have an AV8OR Ace just out of warranty and it has developed a bad
touch screen.
Is there an issue with the Ace screen? thanks to all.

I think that there might be an issue, my Ace touch screen seems to
be intermittent. It only works properly about 25% of the time.
I haven't had time to check for warrentee repairs yet.

Bob Moore
Old November 19th 15, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Monday, December 6, 2010 at 5:10:50 PM UTC-5, kieran Dempsey wrote:
i have an AV8OR Ace just out of warranty and it has developed a bad
touch screen.
i do not know where it was purchased (got it on eBay). BK are not so
far being helpful.
What can i do.
Is there an issue with the Ace screen? thanks to all.

My ACE went bad recently as well. Shorts out roughly 20 mins into the flight. Called Bendix-King and they do not repair them anymore. Looks like we are stuck with a $1,000 piece of junk. Mike in Carlisle

For sale AV8OR GPS hoss Soaring 3 February 20th 10 01:24 AM
Bendix King AV8OR - Help Needed Paul Remde Soaring 3 May 15th 09 09:41 PM
AV8OR Firmware and software updates SR300 Piloting 0 October 18th 08 03:58 AM
AV8OR Bravo Two Zero Piloting 20 October 11th 08 08:31 PM
How to repair my P-38 ? Tom-Alex Soorhull Restoration 4 May 26th 04 02:49 PM