Looking for an 18M ship to fly in the Orlando SGP

Old November 30th 16, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Default Looking for an 18M ship to fly in the Orlando SGP

All,

Just a bump for this important request. I now have 4 foreign pilots seriously looking for an 18m glider to rent or trade for use in their home countries.

Please consider helping our soaring friends overseas get a chance to come join us at SGP USA. They are all willing to rent or trade. They are all EXCELLENT, experienced pilots.

They are really trying far to find you! Please contact me at smfidler AT gmail D com if you might be willing.

Sincerely,

Sean

Old December 6th 16, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Jon,

An ASG29 (with a tow vehicle) has come available. 2 other 18 meter ship owners are working on making theirs available as well. Still need two more (minimum) for those of you considering...

Those interested in this 29 please contact me at smfidler A T gmail ASAP. First come first serve.

Thanks,

Sean