Proud owner pictures

Old June 13th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Maynard

Default Proud owner pictures

The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, at
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html .
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)
Old June 13th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Jay Maynard wrote:

The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, at
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html .

Beautiful plane, Jay.
Is that an HDS?

Like the 'jammies too!
Too cool...

Richard

--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne
Old June 13th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Jun 13, 4:39*am, Jay Maynard
wrote:
The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, athttp://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html.

uhhh, ok. That was odd and perhaps a bit disturbing. Are you from the
future?

-Robert
Old June 13th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

On 2008-06-13, cavelamb himself wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, at
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html .

Beautiful plane, Jay.
Is that an HDS?

Nope, it's an AMD XLi.

Like the 'jammies too!
Too cool...

The costume is how I'm best known, so I decided to ride that wave a long
time ago. It's been fun.
Old June 13th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

On 2008-06-13, Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 13, 4:39*am, Jay Maynard
wrote:
The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, athttp://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html.

uhhh, ok. That was odd and perhaps a bit disturbing. Are you from the
future?

"No, sir. I'm from the Internet." :-)
Old June 13th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Hey, Jay, after fifteen minutes of farting around trying to "register" on a
website that seems determined to send me "interesting messages" that I
really don't want, I aborted trying to leave a comment on your picture site.

If you plan on using an HT in the cockpit without interconnecting it to the
headphone and microphone of your headset, be prepared to do one of two
things: get reports that you cannot be understood or turn the mic
clipping level to zero and the mic gain WAY down on the HT.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

Old June 13th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 13, 4:39 am, Jay Maynard
wrote:
The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, athttp://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html.

uhhh, ok. That was odd and perhaps a bit disturbing. Are you from the
future?

-Robert

Jay "The Tron Guy" Maynard is famous. He has even been parodied on South
Park. Right up there with Barbra Streisand and Tom Cruise.

I'll never forget the look on my 17 year old son's face when we were
watching that South Park episode and I said, "Oh My God! I know that
guy." He thought I was a old geek before that. He was sure of it after.
Old June 13th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

On 2008-06-13, cavelamb himself wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
The traditional proud owner pictures are now up on my LiveJournal, at
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com/336749.html .

Beautiful plane, Jay.
Is that an HDS?

Nope, it's an AMD XLi.

Like the 'jammies too!
Too cool...

The costume is how I'm best known, so I decided to ride that wave a long
time ago. It's been fun.

It got you on Jimmy Kimmel and South Park.
Old June 13th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

http://damnedgooddesign.files.wordpr...hparkthumb.jpg
Old June 13th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Jun 13, 1:08*pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

Jay "The Tron Guy" Maynard is famous. He has even been parodied on South
Park. Right up there with Barbra Streisand and Tom Cruise.

Ok, I guess I"m showing my youth here but I feel there is a backstory
here that I'm not aware of.

-Robert