Why didn't Bush fight?

Old August 29th 04, 10:50 PM
Ragnar

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Anyone have a reasion? Any reason?

Anyone have a reason? Any reason?

Old August 29th 04, 11:00 PM
Leslie Swartz

Dan:

Art represents the best argument against the draft I have come across in
over 26 years of service.

Steve Swartz

"B2431" wrote in message
I thought you said you would stop initiating off topic posts. I see your

word
is meaningless.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old August 29th 04, 11:03 PM
Jack

ArtKramr wrote:

Anyone have a reasion? Any reason?

I got a reason and a raisin: for you I got a razzin'. Phhhht!

Jack
Old August 29th 04, 11:10 PM
George Shirley

Ragnar wrote:
"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Anyone have a reasion? Any reason?

Anyone have a reason? Any reason?

Alzheimer's Disease, senile dementia, syphillis?

George

Old August 29th 04, 11:36 PM
BUFDRVR

Bob Coe wrote:

Fight what? You still babbling about 35 years ago? Is that
when your brain quit?

Try 24 years prior to that.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 30th 04, 12:30 AM
Jim Yanik

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in
:

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Anyone have a reasion? Any reason?

Easy.Bush was in the National Guard;his unit was not activated,and he went
where he was assigned.

Meanwhile,Kerry applied for a student deferment(to study in
*France*!),didn't get it,joined the Naval RESERVES thinking they would not
be activated,they did get activated,and he ended up off the coast of
Vietnam on a warship.Then he moved to Swift Boats thinking they saw little
action(but served for his "combat record" and political ambition),but that
changed after he was re-assigned to them.Then a 4 month rush of wounds and
Purple Hearts,and he's on his way home.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old August 30th 04, 02:13 AM
Bob Coe

"ArtKramr" wrote

Then a 4 month rush of wounds and Purple Hearts,and he's on his way home.

Same with a lot of guys who hit Omaha Beach, The Hurtgen Forest and Bastogne.

I thought you were at 10,000 feet? How would you know?

Old August 30th 04, 02:19 AM
Brett

"Bob Coe" wrote:
"ArtKramr" wrote

Then a 4 month rush of wounds and Purple Hearts,and he's on his way

home.

Same with a lot of guys who hit Omaha Beach, The Hurtgen Forest and

Bastogne.

I thought you were at 10,000 feet? How would you know?

Does he know hit the wrong troop positions on those days.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
George W. Bush Abortion Scandal that should have been Psalm 110 Military Aviation 0 August 12th 04 09:40 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM