Photos of Oshkosh crash in progress

Old July 29th 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tim Heise[_2_]

Default Photos of Oshkosh crash in progress

"John Meyer" wrote in message
In article ,
"adelsonsl" wrote:

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF REPOSTING THIS SO WE CAN ALL SEE IT. THEN
WHY
DONT YOU POST YOUR PICTURES SO WE CAN ALL SEE THEM TOO. INSTEAD OF
RUNNING
YOUR MOUTH IN THESE THREADS

What a moron. If you can't see his pictures it's your own fault.

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp. - Ed Wood

How about simply a moment of silence for the familes of the deceased and
the pilots too?
//
tbh

Old July 29th 07, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Tim, that's the really sad part in all this...
People are so wrapped up in the great yEnc debates that we are forgetting
the horrible tragedy that has unfolded at two great air shows in the past 72
hours... The families of both should be in our thoughts and here we are
arguing over something as trivial as a posting method. It is a given that
we as aviation fans have lost two of our greatest performers and both will
be terrible missed. However our loss is nothing compared to what the
families must be going thru.

Andrew

"Tim Heise" wrote in message
. ..

Old July 29th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tim Heise[_2_]

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
Tim, that's the really sad part in all this...
People are so wrapped up in the great yEnc debates that we are forgetting
the horrible tragedy that has unfolded at two great air shows in the past
72 hours... The families of both should be in our thoughts and here we are
arguing over something as trivial as a posting method. It is a given
that we as aviation fans have lost two of our greatest performers and both
will be terrible missed. However our loss is nothing compared to what the
families must be going thru.

Andrew

"Tim Heise" wrote in message
. ..
"John Meyer" wrote in message
In article ,
"adelsonsl" wrote:

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF REPOSTING THIS SO WE CAN ALL SEE IT. THEN
WHY
DONT YOU POST YOUR PICTURES SO WE CAN ALL SEE THEM TOO. INSTEAD OF
RUNNING
YOUR MOUTH IN THESE THREADS

What a moron. If you can't see his pictures it's your own fault.

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp. - Ed Wood

How about simply a moment of silence for the familes of the deceased
and the pilots too?
//
tbh

Agreed........all that experience and talent...gone...

Old July 30th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"adelsonsl" wrote in
:

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF REPOSTING THIS SO WE CAN ALL SEE IT. THEN
WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR PICTURES SO WE CAN ALL SEE THEM TOO. INSTEAD OF
RUNNING YOUR MOUTH IN THESE THREADS

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
I do not like the idea of re-posting them here, but if you want to see
photos of the Mustangs tangling at Oshkosh, go here
http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/...=/20070728/OSH
0101/707280376/1987 and click on Fatal Warbird Crash under Multimedia
Photo Galleries on the right side and down a bit. The pictures
provide some support for eyewitness descriptions: Precious Metal's
propeller got into the tail of Stang, shoving Stang onto its nose,
while Precious metal flipped over and exploded. The two were
attempting to land in formation.

Gee you sure are a cheeky little monkey
When are you gonna post a "non-yEnc"photo

And stop harrassing other with your tone
Old July 28th 07, 10:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/...28/OSH0101/707
280376/1987
and click on Fatal Warbird Crash under Multimedia Photo Galleries on
the right side and down a bit. The pictures provide some support for
eyewitness descriptions: Precious Metal's propeller got into the tail
of Stang, shoving Stang onto its nose, while Precious metal flipped
over and exploded. The two were attempting to land in formation.

What a shame. But why the formation landing? What's the point? From the
video I watched, Precious Metal was clearly higher and faster than Stang.

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp. - Ed Wood

USMC Huey Crash Photos Mike \Rotor\ Nowak Rotorcraft 13 November 5th 09 02:18 PM
PHOTOS: Crimes against aviation in progress.. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 9th 06 08:10 PM
Oshkosh Photos noone none Aerobatics 0 September 6th 05 10:33 PM
Thunderbird crash photos mowkie Military Aviation 0 October 21st 03 04:49 PM
photos of oshkosh from the International Space Station Craig Davidson Home Built 0 August 6th 03 01:32 AM