digest, volume 2454239

Old May 19th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default digest, volume 2454239

On 2007-05-18 15:03:27 -0400, said:

Sacqueboutier writes:

228 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

228 Amazing. I've been gone for some time and he's still at it.

Amazing. You're still at it.

Well...I *did* take a long break. :-)

And Dickless is still at it.

228 David, please...if you wouldn't respond to these people, they
228 wouldn't bother you.

228 I know I know.

You obviously don't know. Try comprehending what I've written on
MANY occasions in the past. I actually ignored Joe Malloy for the
better part of TWO YEARS. Did he go away? Not at all. In fact,
not only did he keep posting his pithy responses with impunity, he

Impunity? A0L! Man, what a 'tard that Tholoon is!

also started following me to other newsgroups to seek out postings
made elsewhere, including THIS newsgroup.

Granted. Still, you could show you are bigger than he by
ignoring him and all the others. They behave like nothing
more than grade school bullies picking on someone they
can get a rise out of. The more you respond to them, the
more entertained they are.

Dickless Tholoon is a lesser man. Being Dickless and all.

228 I'm just trying to help.

Illogical, given that you can't help when you ignore the established
evidence that shows you're wrong.

'kay.

Yes, the evidence is in. Dickless Thollon is a moron.

--
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

How about your left brain to be bi-polar?

Old June 5th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default digest, volume 2454256

Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

Note: obssessive removal of comma.

8278 Or The Year of The Ram?

8278 Just wondering why you prefer goats to sheep.

8279 IAOTP!!!!!!2!!

8280 OK.

8280 Why should I be?

8280 I heard it on the grapevine.

8280 Que?

8281 12th? Is that all I mean to you, Foamy? Well, I'm not satisfied. I
8281 demand refutation.

8282 Just wondering.

8283 Oh, yes I can!

8283 Looks like crap to me.

8283 I've never understood why people buy HP's crappy printers.

8283 I'm sure.

8283 Where?

8284 Not unlike a walking, talking catfish, eh?

8285 I pseter this agreer.

8285 Lbh org vgf pbawrpgher, nefrjvcr, fvapr V'ir arire qbar guvf. Ohgg,
8285 lbh ba gur bgure unaq, ...

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?
As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
music from Bruce.

"Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession
of only half a brain"
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"Kooks don't think rationally, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"You can say that again, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

Gee. Even when I ignore you completely, you still whine obsessively.

ah thole writes:

1320 Yup.

Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
there, really.

Whom should he email, Dickless?

William Henry Harrison writes:

1 Yes, he was correct, you do seem distressed.

What seems to you is irrelevant, Harrison.

1 Having been duly elected by the Electorial College,

And replaced.

By you, Dickless?

1 your only option is
1 to initiate impeachment proceedings in the House of Representatives.

Illogical, given that such proceedings would involve Bush, not you,
Harrison.

You are a twit, Tholoon.

1 Good luck with that.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Where, Dickless?

1 Should I change it to "Presidential Classical Music Pests, Inc."?

Illogical.

Where is the illogicality, Tholoon?

1 Presidential Pests, Inc.

What does that have to do with classical music, Harrison?

Why don't you tell us, Dickless?

alias # today total year 3 year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ------ ------
deco 7 4344 3722 2268 0
bruce 8 3338 2867 1979 0

Shazam!

ah 1 669 320 112 0
honestjohn 445 90 0 0
kyle 410 313 0 0
hucker 284 44 4 2
clarinet.fan 204 0 0 0
double-a 147 145 1 0
haslam 139 534 198 677
tallis 111 0 0 0
snarky 103 0 0 0
lora 92 0 0 0
demon 60 11 0 0
hunt 47 0 0 0
text 45 0 0 0
crightingale 38 0 0 0
mars 38 0 0 0
"nightingale" 36 0 59 0
loonie 35 178 62 0
bisectional 26 154 377 0
bookman 26 44 15 4
freespeechstore 26 2 0 0
kadaitcha 23 40 13 0
odd 23 0 0 0
puddleduck 23 0 0 0
hagar 22 1 0 0
wehrung 20 27 75 262
nightbat 19 37 3 0
crighton 18 0 0 0
tom 18 0 0 0
crane 16 0 0 0
hillstrom 16 31 0 0
nemo 16 0 0 0
warhol 16 0 0 0
h0plibbb_oili 14 26 0 0
dizzy 12 132 135 522
elizabot 11 6 51 0
kirk 11 0 0 0
nightingale^2 10 10 0 0
porter 10 37 0 163
krp 9 2 0 0
pluto 8 0 0 0
porsche 8 0 0 0
buzzard 7 0 0 0
me 7 0 0 0
schmidt 7 0 0 0
android 6 0 0 0
aratzio 6 54 133 0
holly 6 0 0 0
neill 6 0 0 0
newsgroup 6 0 0 0
raoul 6 0 0 0
rien 6 0 0 0
homintern 5 0 0 0
hubert 5 0 0 0
monaghan 5 15 4 0
paul 5 0 0 0
professeur 5 0 0 0
sleepyhead 5 0 0 0
bruening 4 0 0 0
cujo 4 9 2 0
delp 4 0 0 0
lionel 4 18 1 0
pervert 4 0 0 0
ross 4 62 319 10
b s 3 0 0 0
blade 3 0 0 0
davie 3 14 105 0
dog3 3 0 0 0
goat 3 0 0 0
guth 3 0 0 0
hall 3 70 52 0
igor 3 0 0 0
gym 3 0 0 0
malloy 3 47 30 1
prai jei 3 3 9 11
prufrock 3 0 0 0
rooney 3 0 0 0
singer 3 17 0 0
adams 2 0 0 0
bartlo 2 0 1 303
byrd 2 0 0 10
craig 2 0 0 0
dakkash 2 0 0 0
daniels 2 5 67 165
fEkLaaar 2 0 0 0
holmes 2 0 0 0
kolle 2 3 20 264
madison 2 0 0 0
mdhjwh 2 0 0 0
pounder 2 0 0 0
sacqueboutier 2 8 84 135
sameasb4 2 0 0 0
snuhwolf5150 2 0 0 0
stone 2 25 8 0
teddysnips 2 0 0 0
twittering 2 36 10 0
wolfe 2 0 0 0
.@. 1 0 0 0
baba 1 0 0 0
balmer 1 6 0 0
bloamy 1 0 0 0
blu 1 0 0 0
brigade 1 0 0 0
eBayer 1 0 0 0
fjiluk 1 0 0 0
flonken 1 0 0 0
gamble 1 5 1 13
granzeau 1 0 0 0
hammes 1 0 0 0
harding 1 0 0 0
harrington 1 0 0 0
harrison 1 1 0 0 0
harry 1 0 0 0
ilechko 1 0 0 0
imposter 1 18 12 0
jackson 1 0 0 0
jade 1 0 0 0
jay 1 0 0 0
jefferson 1 0 0 0
jones 1 0 0 0
lamey 1 0 0 0
leach 1 39 0 0
left sock 1 0 0 0
leyland 1 0 0 0
lincoln 1 0 0 0
lookingglass 1 0 0 0
lord 1 0 0 0
lueersen 1 0 0 0
marko 1 0 0 0
meow 1 1 4 0
metro 1 0 0 0
monroe 1 0 0 0
nightmist 1 0 0 0
orbach 1 0 0 0
plow 1 4 0 0
podguszer 1 0 0 1
requiem 1 0 0 0
right sock 1 0 0 0
robb 1 0 0 0
rock 1 0 0 0
roofshadow 1 0 0 0
rozagy 1 0 0 0
ryan 1 0 0 0
sanchez 1 0 0 0
santos 1 0 0 0
silverfin 1 0 0 0
steveo 1 0 0 0
tepper 1 2 0 0
tracey 1 0 0 0
van buren 1 0 0 0
wake 1 0 0 0
washington 1 0 0 0
widdershins 1 11 0 4
yu 1 0 0 0
155 17 11240 11687 9100 10033

I wonder where Chester A. Arthur is and what he thinks of classical
music or Dickless.