Captain Sim 727

Old March 7th 05, 09:09 PM
Ashley Wyatt

Default Captain Sim 727

I am just getting back to flight simming so haven't read the NG's for ages.
I have just purchased the Legendary 727 from Captain Sim. I think it is a
very fine package but I have a couple of minor problems with it at the
moment....how do you open the cargo doors and the tail door? Can't find this
anywhere.

Also, I can't find how to toggle on the GPS. Is there a switch? For the
present I have mapped Ctrl+Shft+N and that works but not so realistic.

T.I.A.

Ashley Wyatt
Norwich UK