Instruments for sale

Old February 14th 10, 01:13 AM
Sebas Sebas is offline
Junior Member

Default Instruments for sale

Hi i have a Sage CVA variometer for sale in excellent condition and also a Becker Mode C transponder with the altitud encoder, antenna, wires in excellet condition too.. please send me an email for more information.. my email is ... nice flights!! sebas.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Instruments for sale EdByars Soaring 0 November 1st 09 01:56 PM
Instruments for sale - remaining stuff John C Soaring 2 December 11th 06 11:54 PM
Instruments For Sale John C Soaring 5 December 2nd 06 08:56 PM
Instruments for sale Mike Soaring 4 November 15th 06 04:25 AM
Instruments for Sale trex Home Built 0 March 11th 05 12:43 AM