USAF Downloads Club

Old June 1st 04, 11:20 PM
USAF

Default USAF Downloads Club

I'm going to offer a file server club for USAF, Falcon 4 Super Packs,
and other combat
sim mod downloads. To aid in this endeavor, I have created the
USAF_DOWNLOADS_CLUB. This is not a discussion forum. It's simply
another way to get hard to find downloads. It's free to download and
I'll even send club members mods on a CD for a "small" donation.
Anyone can
join the club at:
Yahoo Site:

Official Website:
http://www.mundusarts.com/usaf/
This is a new thing so stay tuned for changes and additions.

I'm doing it because USAF SuperPro 9.0 and 9.2 are very large files
and it seems to be hard finding a download home for USAF SP 9.2
because it's over 700MB. I want to find even more ways to make USAF
SuperPro more available to everyone.

Signed,
Walt "MOOSE" Dunn

SimRadar.com - Search Engine, Downloads, Videos, News and more