Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Old April 1st 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
cavelamb[_2_]

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Dan wrote:

Just as a matter of curiosity does it make you feel like a man or
make what the other person said any less correct if you hit him? I'm
not saying the other guy was right or wrong in saying what he did, but
hitting him only proves you are unable to prove your point. As I said
before, it's childish and no different from any thug who shoots
someone for disrespecting him.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You know dan, it blows me away to see you acting like some righteous
person here. You got one of the biggest blow-hard mouths I've ever seen.
You have verbally victimized so many people here it can't be counted.

Go sell crazy somewhere else.

I've been punched in my nose before too, and deservedly so I might add.

Holy cow, you throwing rocks around?

Dan? Blowhard?

Well, as Bugs would say, "Whadda maroon"...
Old April 1st 09, 07:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Poultry in Motion

Dennis Fetters copy/paste:

Yeah planemanman, man, I like this part

I am a professional, and feel that I have
always portrayed myself as one to this news group.

Old April 1st 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

OK, All the technical questions have been answered and the facts put
forth for those that wanted to know.

I looked over all the responses to my answers, and didn't find even one
single intelligent response that needed another answer. We are now down
to the few morons here that ran out of arguing with intelligent
real weapon they have ever had... meaningless insults flying out of
their big mouths.

Reminds me of a tribe of little pigmies frantically running around all
screaming at the top of their little lungs at the same time, and only
able to poke their spires at someone's ankles.

Most excitement these dying newsgroups have seen in years. I'm sure the
repercussions will last for even a day or so.

My work here is done. So long losers.
Old April 1st 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Speeeest! Maxwell..... Just in case you don't realize it, I'm not the one
asking the questions.... I'm just the one answering the questions.

It you don't like the questions being asked, then discuss that with the
ones asking the questions.

What? You guys around here so busy with this dyeing newsgroups that your
lacking band-width?????? LOL!

No, we just bore easily with hearing empty heads like your rattle.

The history of the Mini 500 has been written. Right or wrong, neither of you
are going to change it, and your arguments just discredit your respective
positions to anyone still reading.

Both of you really need to get over it, or take it up on email.

Old April 1st 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
cavelamb[_2_]

Tim wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
Speeeest! Maxwell..... Just in case you don't realize it, I'm not the one
asking the questions.... I'm just the one answering the questions.

It you don't like the questions being asked, then discuss that with the
ones asking the questions.

What? You guys around here so busy with this dyeing newsgroups that your
lacking band-width?????? LOL!

No, we just bore easily with hearing empty heads like your rattle.

The history of the Mini 500 has been written. Right or wrong, neither of you
are going to change it, and your arguments just discredit your respective
positions to anyone still reading.

Both of you really need to get over it, or take it up on email.

What's this "WE" stuff, Tim.

You have made exactly 4 posts (under this name)
and all 4 have ragged on somebody.

I doubt "WE" think of you as part of "US".

Richard
Old April 1st 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

So what the **** is it to you, mouth? Are you going to tell US, you're
enjoying this ****?

Old April 1st 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Tim schreef:

you're enjoying this ****?

No.
Ploink.
Old April 1st 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

"jan olieslagers" wrote in message
Tim schreef:

you're enjoying this ****?

No.
Ploink.

Yeah, that's the solution, dumb ass.

Old April 1st 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan Camper

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:25:58 -0700, Dennis Fetters wrote:

Why don't you ask me?

Because you're a ****ing tool, assclown.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old April 1st 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:15:19 -0500, Dan wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Mike Ash wrote:

In article ,
Dennis Fetters wrote:

I didn't threaten him. I promised him that when I seen him I was
going to give him a good old fashion, and well deserved punch in the
nose. You know, like someone deserves when they are antagonizing
someone. But, I did it on the forum where everyone could see my
intentions, and not sneaking behind everyone with private emails. If
I believe in something I don't hide the fact that I do.

I have basically no interest in the subject matter covered in this
thread, but this paragraph makes absolutely no sense. Saying that you
will carry out a harmful action against someone, such as punching them
in the nose, is the very DEFINITION of a threat.

I'm just terrible to be the first and only one to ever do that, I know.

I'm sure the people I did punch in the nose felt I was terrible too, but
they did at least regret opening their big-mouth and apologized afterwards.

Beating an apology out of someone tends to invalidate the apology,
doesn't it?

People have to be held responsible for their actions when they slam
someone over the internet, and if you cause trouble with someone, don't
be surprised when someday that trouble is repaid, sometimes painfully.

Yes, people have to be held responsible for their actions. It's a
shame no one has held you responsible for yours and had you arrested for
battery. Perhaps you only like to beat on those who won't fight back. I
can only hope you wind up in jail or meet someone who will fight back.

I'm a brut, I know it, and I'm sorry. Children, even big ones, seem to
respect and remember the consequence of a good-old fashion whoop'en.

I'm not surprised you support child abuse. Maybe you will wind up in
a cell with a big man named Bubba who thinks you have a pretty mouth.

Fetters, I have take no side with you or against you over your
company's failure or your product. Your debate methods tend to convince
me you don't have the courage of your convictions sufficient to debate
point to point. I have seen you resort to verbal abuse and you admit to
physical abuse. These aren't the behaviours of a mature adult.

You seem to have made a lot of enemies. Your product may have been
the best ever produced, but the reason for your failures and enemies
will be easy to see next time you look in a mirror.

If I have offended you feel free to come punch me in the nose. All
you will have accomplished is to have assaulted a 100% disabled vet who
has no problem at all with pressing charges. There are men in the county
jail here who will be happy to see you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Better hope that I die before I find you. I have been known to kick the
ever loving **** out of asstards.