Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel

Old May 8th 07, 05:52 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,rec.aviation.piloting
Tony Lance[_4_]

Default Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel

Big Bertha Thing lightcraft
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/liteship.html
14K Web page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.gardening

Lightcraft powered by lasers and microwaves

v1.1
15 sep 99
greg goebel
public domain

Contents List:-
1.LASER LIGHTCRAFT
2.MICROWAVE LIGHTCRAFT
3.LASER LIGHTCRAFT IN TEST
4.COMMENTS, SOURCES, & REVISION HISTORY

Big Bertha Thing property

All pages are handcoded in HTML level 2.
No pages are proprietary copyrighted HTML code copies.
Such copies would be illegal.
Such are in restraint of trade.
Such are theft of intellectual property.
Such close down the open web.

All refugees from such are welcome.
Such delete downloaded pages.
Such download twice regardless.
Such switch off the text only option.
Such demand to be the default browser.
Such yield control not even to power down.

Tony Lance

Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro, sci.chem
From: Tony Lance
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:08:08 +0000
Subject: Big Bertha Thing unified

Friday, November 14, 1997 01:46:13 PM
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: Big Bertha Thing 6
To: OUSA Classical Particle
Big Bertha Thing 6

6. My beautiful laundrette only had two machines, so I asked
my customers, if they would bring there own in.
Now we have seven machines and it is very nice.
Once we get the water pipes and electricity laid, it will
be magnificent. For water read data and electricity read
documentation.