Winter is here - RAS Flight Club Contest

Old December 1st 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Winter is here - RAS Flight Club Contest

Last winter I had a thread documenting my Flight Club progress. A few
others also included their best times.

i found this link to the app for this year:
http://www.vintagegliderclub.org/simulator/hg_popup.htm

does anyone know where to find version 2? With the triangular
course? That was fun!

Anyway I just worked through the 100 km downwind dash in 99 minutes.
Not bad for a having a whole summertime full of rust to knock out.

Tony
Old December 1st 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

found version 2!!

http://www.paraclub.ru/FlightClub/FlightClub.htm
Old December 2nd 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Dec 1, 12:12*pm, Tony wrote:
found version 2!!

http://www.paraclub.ru/FlightClub/FlightClub.htm

my best so far in the sailplane on version 2 is 194 time units.
Old December 2nd 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Dec 2, 8:26*am, Tony wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:12*pm, Tony wrote:

found version 2!!

http://www.paraclub.ru/FlightClub/FlightClub.htm

my best so far in the sailplane on version 2 is 194 time units.

I just flew the 100km straight out (version 1) in 92 minutes! wow!
it was edge of your seat flying the whole time with a low save right
at the end to float over the finish line. dive, pray, climb. repeat.
Old December 3rd 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_12_]

On Dec 2, 3:03*pm, Tony wrote:
On Dec 2, 8:26*am, Tony wrote:

On Dec 1, 12:12*pm, Tony wrote:

found version 2!!

http://www.paraclub.ru/FlightClub/FlightClub.htm

my best so far in the sailplane on version 2 is 194 time units.

I just flew the 100km straight out (version 1) in 92 minutes! *wow!
it was edge of your seat flying the whole time with a low save right
at the end to float over the finish line. dive, pray, climb. repeat.

Condor (http://www.condorsoaring.com)

TA
Old December 3rd 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

My best time so far is 166 time units on version 2, the triangle
flight. how exciting!

anyone else have any best times? I have started a facebook group to
document strategy and post screenshots of personal best flights.
search Flight Club Glider and you should find it.