Window and windshield trim for a Debonair

Old September 13th 03, 08:22 AM
Roger Halstead

Default Window and windshield trim for a Debonair

Any one know where I might be able to find trim for the windshield and
door windows for the Deb. CD-2, built in Sept of 59.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)
Old September 13th 03, 01:44 PM
Stu Gotts

Sure, contact Kevin O'Halloran in Oklahoma. You can get to him
through the ABS.

Old September 15th 03, 05:24 PM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 07:44:50 -0500, Stu Gotts
wrote:

Sure, contact Kevin O'Halloran in Oklahoma. You can get to him
through the ABS.

Thanks,

I'd been going through the ABS magazines but hadn't seen anything on
trim.

I'll give it a try.

Roger