Now the neocons are inventng forgeries

Old September 14th 04, 07:35 PM
OXMORON1

Art stated in reply to:
Now, I ask you again...What is the difference between Horse Apple, Sheep or
Rabbit Pellets and Cow Patties? Do you know?

The following

Someone who hasn't seen combat but pretends they have is a wannabee. And they
will be identiifed as such so we don't allow then to meld in unnoticed with
real soldiers.

Wrong answer!
What is the difference between Horse Apples, Sheep or Rabbit Pellets and Cow
Patties? Do you know? Can we assume you don't know? Yes or No?

Rick

Old September 14th 04, 09:41 PM
BUFDRVR

ArtKramr wrote:

You don't understand cabdrvr. WW II was a real shooting war.

This was expected.

Hard to
believe since that is war outside your personal experience.

This is not hard to believe at all.

I believe personal experience is worth more than just reading books.

I believe personal experience is worth its value on insight into the expanse of
a persons experience, no more and no less.

But maybe you should read a few books on WW II and find out what a real
shooting war is all about

I've read, by my quick counting of my book shelf, at least twenty books on
WWII, including 7 on the air war portion.

If you can't experience it, you can at least dream
about it.

You're sad and pathetic.

Then you can tell everyone how much you know about WW II.

I know more than you, I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, but you only have
yourself to blame. You rested on your laurels believing your own very small
experience to amount to superior, all knowing knowledge. Try reading, for
beginners, "Mighty Eighth" by Roger Freeman.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old September 14th 04, 09:43 PM
BUFDRVR

ArtKramr wrote:

What did you say your combat record was?

Why do ask this question? If it wasn't flying B-26s in the ETO, you don't
recognize it as a "real war".

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old September 14th 04, 10:56 PM
Leslie Swartz

Correction- Art sez the pilots didn't count either.

If it wasn't "riding around in B-26s in the ETO in WWII it doesn't count as
combat."

Steve Swartz

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
ArtKramr wrote:

What did you say your combat record was?

Why do ask this question? If it wasn't flying B-26s in the ETO, you don't
recognize it as a "real war".

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it
harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"

Old September 14th 04, 11:00 PM
Leslie Swartz

Art:

I would normally assume that your post (below) was another example of
someone forging your ID in this group. Honestly, at this point, the default
assumption is that another content free insane screed is indeed your post.

Steve Swartz

ubject: Now the neocons are inventng forgeries
From: "Jack G"
Date: 9/14/2004 6:40 AM Pacific Standard Time

Your problem and the reason for your screwed up perception is that you
equate emotional involvement with intellectual knowledge. No book will
give
you the "feelings" associated with experiencing combat - although many
come
close. Direct experience alone will not give you the in depth knowledge
of
all aspects of a specific war that can be gained from reading and
analyzing
the information that is available.

You experienced the emotions of combat. You refuse to experience or even
acknowledge that the intellectual / analytical side exists. That does not
make you a better person, it makes you a closed minded, vindictive, and
obnoxious little man who could be a positive example of a WW II veteran
instead of an embarrassment to those who honorably served their country
in
uniform.

Jack G.

I responded to your post in a polite manner without personal insult of
any
kind. You responded with a barrage of hate and vitriol indicating clearly
that
it is you who are twisted and bitter. **** you. No offense of course.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS