Cordele Club Class Contest

Old February 6th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HL Falbaum[_2_]

Default Cordele Club Class Contest

The Region 5 South Club Class contest is now sanctioned and open for online
registration!

May 11-15, Practice May 10

Special waiver US Club Class contest--see SSA list for eligible ships. This
is the first of its' kind.

Y'all come to Cordele!

--
Hartley Falbaum

Old February 6th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
QT[_2_]

The current list of Club Class eligible gliders can be found he

http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ustc%20pdf...2008%20(2).pdf

Old February 6th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Feb 6, 12:54*pm, QT wrote:
The current list of Club Class eligible gliders can be found he

http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ustc%20pdf...2008%20(2).pdf

How is that list sorted? It hurt my head trying to understand it.

Andy
Old February 6th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Feb 6, 1:56*pm, Andy wrote:
On Feb 6, 12:54*pm, QT wrote:

The current list of Club Class eligible gliders can be found he

http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ustc%20pdf...2008%20(2).pdf

How is that list sorted? *It hurt my head trying to understand it.

Andy

It is sorted by the handicap (didn't you see the invisible ones on the
side?)
Old February 6th 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

I sure hope that Rutan Solitaire shows up!

66
Old February 7th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The Rutan Solitaire is on the "ineligible" side... it shouldn't show
up... unless it's to be the sniffer?

Interesting that the Glasflugel 401 Kestrel (17 metre) is acceptable,
but the Slingsby T59A Kestrel (basically the same ship, but build by
Slingsby) isn't even in the list. Just an observation (I fly the
"ineligible" Kestrel 19, the handicap is a killer, and I'm not
competitive, anyway).

Old February 7th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

At 21:59 06 February 2009, kirk.stant wrote:
I sure hope that Rutan Solitaire shows up!

66

Solitare is in the wrong column, Kirk. However, my BS1 made the list....

Steve Leonard
BS1 KN
Old February 7th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HL Falbaum[_2_]

Fred
Try this link
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ustc%20pdf...2008%20(2).pdf

Cleverly hidden in SSA.org -- Sailplane Racing -- US Teams -- Selection
criteria
I hope the link works for you--Tiny URL wouldn't digest it !
--
Hartley Falbaum

"Fred Blair" wrote in message
Where are the eligible ships shown on SSA.org?

Fred
m...

Old February 7th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Feb 6, 5:45*pm, Steve Leonard wrote:
At 21:59 06 February 2009, kirk.stant wrote:

I sure hope that Rutan Solitaire shows up!

66

Solitare is in the wrong column, Kirk. *However, my BS1 made the list.....

Steve Leonard
BS1 KN

Steve,

Saw that on the list and wondered who you paid to get it
included ;-). I want to see it fly or come fly it sometime. It was
my dream ship before I got my licence. How is it compared to the 604
and Nimbus II. Open class ships are fun to fly, just not fun to rig
and move on the ground. Now I just fly the kiddie gliders.

Tim