Awesome moonscape

Old January 27th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

Default Awesome Guano Island moonscape

On Jan 20, 6:10 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:48 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

BradGuth wrote in news:bf992a1c-4f53-4b31-8ae1-
:

On Jan 19, 5:17 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
BradGuth wrote in news:8c33ee00-634a-4d6d-96a3-
:

Say, why don't we quote the entire Old Testament each and every time?

Personally, I think you should.

Perhaps if your brown-nosed tactics can accomplish a terabyte of
damage-control crapolla per reply, as such you silly faith-based
pretend atheist clowns could bring this Google/NOVA served Usenet to
its knees.

Vive la revolution!

That's what I thought. Sorry you can't honestly contribute as to the
topic at hand.

What topic is that?

Bertie

Whatever happened to your original "Awesome moonscape" topic?

Is there a little something you spooks and moles of MI5/CIA have to
say?

Are you folks into hiding the original topic along with hiding those
WMD?
- Brad Guth

That's odd, the Usenet lights went out with the last "Bertie the
Bunyip" reply on top of the Google/NOVA Usenet stack. Anyone got a
reason for that?

Our new and improved NASA, that for the past 8 years and counting as
having ignored all things Venus, is about to fold once again before
their own dumbfounded eyes of denial and evidence exclusion, in much
the same as our old NASA/Apollo fiasco that for some odd reasons still
can't be imaged from the best efforts of JAXA's Selene (KAGUYA) as
offering its 3D imaging that's offering more than sufficient 10 meters/
pixel resolution, as though our supposed "right stuff" is having to
continually hide under most any available moon rock because, there's
still nothing of any such bright and shiny Apollo technology residing
upon that physically dark as coal moon of ours (unless an artificial
crater counts).

- Brad Guth

awesome job board UserName2 Piloting 1 July 25th 07 02:57 AM
Awesome [email protected] Piloting 0 May 31st 07 10:41 AM
An Awesome Website!!! No Name Aviation Photos 2 February 22nd 07 09:22 AM
Awesome! Flyingmonk Piloting 4 May 13th 06 06:59 PM
Awesome chopper! toadmonkey Rotorcraft 1 July 16th 03 09:46 AM