Too close? Too small?

Old June 17th 05, 02:18 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

You wouldn't be so flippant about a blade strike if you were signing
the front of the checks instead of the back, would you?

Potatohead.... I would think the owner would be happy to keep signing
those checks.

Better to have the pilot come back alive with a dinged machine than the
NTSB crawling all over the place picking pieces of a dead pilot out of
the machine.

Since you have obviously read Rocky's previous post detailing what a
flying day is like why don't you come back to the group and tell us
in great detail about what one of your flying days are like.
Old June 17th 05, 03:07 AM

I fly quite often, thanks for asking. And land off airport more than
not. But hey, why don't you tell us about YOUR flying days?????
And sorry, your RC's don't count.
I AM rated. I bet you aren't.

Old June 17th 05, 03:31 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

I fly quite often, thanks for asking. And land off airport more than
not.

Weasel words....

In other words you are a recreational pilot.

You must be.

You see Potatohead..... Rocky comes into the group with about
40 years experience and gives us paragraphs of descriptive narrative
detailing just what one day is like as an AG helicopter pilot.

You wimp in here with two meagre sentances infering you fly quite often.

To many private pilots burning off an hour a month is flying quite
often.

So let's be more specific.....

How many hours do you have in your logbook.

No weasel words, or slip sliding around the question.

Specifically ------ How many hours do you have in your logbook.

I AM rated. I bet you aren't.

Potatohead.... Don't you remember one of my very first comments to you
was that I am an armchair pilot and general lurker in this group.

What part of armchair pilot don't you understand.

Give it up Mark.

Your a potatohead....

The group knows your a potatohead....

Even you can't be that stupid as to not realize you are a potatohead.

And if you believe in God then your in deep trouble Mark.... Because
she definitely knows your a potatohead.
Old June 17th 05, 04:52 AM

Shiver Me Idiot,
You are a prime example of why these Google sites don't get much
serious interest. Morons like you stink up the place and Google doesn't
moderate enough to delete your extraneous posts. I know, I know, you
don't know what "extraneous" means, do you?
Look it up...
And have fun flying your remotes this weekend. I'll think about you as
I depart W24. NOT! I don't expend much energy thinking about idiots
like you.
PS
I'll say a prayer for you tonight. Blasphemy isn't funny. At all.

Old June 17th 05, 06:05 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Shiver Me Idiot,
You are a prime example of why these Google sites don't get much
serious interest. Morons like you stink up the place and Google doesn't
moderate enough to delete your extraneous posts.

Well if there is anybody reading this who needs that final convincing
that Mark is indeed a potatohead all they have to do is read the above
paragraph.

If he had just half a brain he would know that these are not
"Google sites" and that Google does not moderate them or delete
any posts.... extraneous or not.

This is usenet Mr. Potatohead.... Not Google.

Google neither owns it, nor controls it.... period.

They strictly archive the posts and allow stupid people like you to
post to newsgroups like this, through their system.

And if you are that stupid to be actually surfing, and reading
newsgroups through Google, as apposed to the vast majority that
use either newsreaders or gag me.... Outlook Express, then with
all due respect... you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

But then your postings these past few days have shown just how
stupid you really are.

I don't expend much energy thinking about idiots like you.

weasel words Potatohead..... weasel words.

You have indeed been expending a lot of energy.

That's been your problem Mark - Expending all that energy
in the wrong direction.

Instead of coming through the front door like a mature gentleman and
putting your hand out in friendship... You decided all on your own
for whatever reason to come in through the back door and spit on people
who are well known in this group, well respected, and liked, and who
unlike you, have qualifications that are impeccable, verifiable, and
beyond reproach.

Instead of being decent you decided to use weasel words, side stepping
issues, threatening to report people, infering you are superior to
everyone else here, that somehow we are all jealous.....

And for that alone you are indeed delusional.

For someone who claims to have owned two helicopters you just seem to
be having a real tough time answering that simple question.

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

I'll say a prayer for you tonight. Blasphemy isn't funny. At all.

MARK..... I just spoke with God and she wants you to grow up
and to stop being a potatohead.
Old June 17th 05, 06:30 AM
joe

Uhh, you still didn't answer his question.
How many rotary hours do you have in your log book?

(you know, the one for full size helicopters)

You're also showing your ignorance of the internet. "Google site"?? Google
moderate? Do you think that Google owns or controls Usenet?

Any guesses to his age?? I vote 14

Joe
(not rated, lurker, sometimes poster, used to be rider)

ups.com...

Old June 17th 05, 12:47 PM
Cameron Carter

SHIVER Me, This is the best giggle I've had on this group for a long time!!.

It's good to see there are still "real" people flying machines made by real people.
God forbid were we'd be without clipboards, white collars and potato heads?

Mr Selwaykid, I'd chew my leg off to fly with someone with your attitude and experience!

Cheers, Keep it up.

Cam (can't run ,can't swim, wonna fly!)

Old June 17th 05, 04:14 PM

SHIVER ME TIMBERS wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Why do you ask? Jealous, eh?! Sorry you don't.
By the by, Google is the name at the top of each page.
Sorry, I am not an internet junkie like yourself so I don't know all
the "who owns what" rules.
Goodbye, morons.

Old June 17th 05, 07:21 PM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Why do you ask? Jealous, eh?!

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

Sorry you don't.

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

By the by, Google is the name at the top of each page.

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

Sorry, I am not an internet junkie like yourself so
I don't know all the "who owns what" rules.

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

Goodbye, morons.

If you promise to keep your word and goodbye really
means goodbye then the last insult can be yours.
Old June 17th 05, 07:43 PM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

He did finally admit there WAS a helo on the field but it was
privately owned. I asked if the owner was Mark Dalton and he
said (amazingly!) it was.

What's really sad Kevin is that this group is not overwhelmed
by posters, and participants, especially qualified pilots, and owners.

Had Mark come through the front door he would have been welcomed
by everyone.

The more the merrier.

Nobody is knocking him for his accomplishments in obtaining
a helicopter license or for possibly owning a helicopter.

It's his attitude that did it in, plain and simple.

Whether we like it or not... everybody has to live by their words on
usenet, good bad or indifferent. And sometimes when a person starts off
on the wrong foot it becomes very difficult if not impossible for them
to backtrack, make things right, and start over.

Such is the nature of that beast called usenet.

Personally I wish him all the best in the future and hope that all his
flights end safely when the skids touch the ground.

I don't know what he was looking for in this group or what sort of
reception he expected, but it appears that he did not find the response
he was looking for, and if he is to be taken at his word he has made
his goodbyes and hopefully this thread can die it's natural death.

Such is the nature of that beast called usenet.