Clark Y information

Old March 26th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Clark Y information

Hello,

I need some information about Clark Y profiles. I found a lot of
information like coordinates, but I really need design parameters.
Like design lift coefficient, nose radius and trailing edge radius.
I would really appreciate your help!

Bart
Old March 27th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Thank you all very much for the info. Your comments are very helpful!

Bart

On Mar 27, 9:25 am, Philippe Vessaire wrote:
wrote:
I need some information about Clark Y profiles. I found a lot of
information like coordinates, but I really need design parameters.
Like design lift coefficient, nose radius and trailing edge radius.
I would really appreciate your help!

Google : "airfoil data"
next
Google : Xfoil

and you will be happy.

--
Volem rien foutre al païs!
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬

Old March 31st 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

I did get the chart, thanks!
To get the data I need, I assumed a NACA 4412 airfoil, as Stealth
Pilot suggested. More information about NACA 4412 is available in
textbooks, and because I have very low Reynolds numbers, I have to
extrapolate or assume a lot of things. Therefore, the difference in
thickness and camber isn't a real problem.
Thank you all for your advice and time!

Bart

wrote:

I need some information about Clark Y profiles. I found a lot of
information like coordinates, but I really need design parameters.
Like design lift coefficient, nose radius and trailing edge radius.
I would really appreciate your help!

Google : "airfoil data"
next
Google : Xfoil

and you will be happy.

--
Volem rien foutre al païs!
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬

Did you get the chart?

--
(remove the X to email)

It's never too late to be the person you might have been.
George Elliot

REQ: 70's Clark AB [email protected] Aviation Photos 1 January 28th 08 02:36 AM
David Clark X11 Dan Owning 6 August 6th 06 05:54 AM
FS: David Clark H10-60 [email protected] General Aviation 0 April 12th 04 02:18 AM
FS: David Clark H10-60 [email protected] Aviation Marketplace 0 April 12th 04 02:17 AM
FS: David Clark H10-60 [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 0 April 12th 04 02:17 AM