club class logo...winter project

Old December 8th 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Melville[_2_]

Default club class logo...winter project

Now I know you guys in the USA are very inventive and creative!
Our club in the UK (www.wolds-gliding.org) are holding the British
Nationals Club Class in 2011 and we are looking to create a logo for the
event which will be used on competitors polo shirts/ promotional material
/web site etc.My creative juices are alll dried up!
So a challengwe for you guys whilst in the depths of winter is to design
such a logo...if it somehow incorporates the existing
wolds gliding club logo then so much the better.
The winner gets a free polo shirt and a long flight in an ASH25e should he
visit the club at some time together with recognition at the event and on
the web site and obviously posting on this site as well
So have fun and give it a go

Old December 9th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Dec 8, 2:17*pm, Andy Melville wrote:
Now I know you guys in the USA are very inventive and creative!
Our club in the UK (www.wolds-gliding.org) are holding the British
Nationals Club Class in 2011 and we are looking to create a logo for the
event which will be used on competitors polo shirts/ promotional material
/web site etc.My creative juices are alll dried up!
So a challengwe for you guys whilst in the depths of winter is to design
such a logo...if it somehow incorporates the existing
*wolds gliding club logo then so much the better.
The winner gets a free polo shirt and a long flight in an ASH25e should he
visit the club at some time together with recognition at the event and on
the web site and obviously posting on this site as well
So have fun and give it a go

World, Wolds, so confusing. I thought for a moment that it was a World
Class contest and so a PW-5 in flames or broken in pieces, or even
better both, would be a suitable logo. Or maybe one of those cartoon
guys peeing on a PW5. But no sadly I realized you are talking about a
club class nationals.

So how about a round gray patch representing typical UK weather
surrounded by the slogan "club class--because we are all
different". :-)

Darryl
Old December 9th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RRK

On Dec 8, 7:11*pm, Darryl Ramm wrote:
[...]

Darryl, Barrel, Barrel of Rum, so confusing. Darryl in flames or
broken in pieces, or even better both............and some guys peeing
on a ....whatever.