Cobalt

Old December 11th 03, 07:51 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Dan Welch" wrote in news:3fd7c4ad$1_2@mk-nntp-
1.news.uk.worldonline.com:

Cobalt bombs were to be extremely DIRTY enhanced-fallout bombs,Cobalt-60
being a hi-level radioactivity isotope. I don't know what the half-life is
for it,though. Reasonably long,I suppose.

About 5 years IRC

Keith

Old December 11th 03, 07:56 AM
Keith Willshaw

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...

http://thomasmc.com/0828a.htm

Here's some info you might find useful, Keith Willshaw notwithstanding...

Rob

When assessing these matters most of us prefer physics textbooks to web
pages prepared by UFO Research Organizations Mr Arndt.

Keith

Old December 11th 03, 08:24 AM
B2431

From: "Keith Willshaw"

"robert arndt" wrote in message

http://thomasmc.com/0828a.htm

Here's some info you might find useful, Keith Willshaw notwithstanding...

Rob

When assessing these matters most of us prefer physics textbooks to web
pages prepared by UFO Research Organizations Mr Arndt.

Keith

Consider the source. He thinks all things were invented by the Nazis or given
to us by UFOs.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old December 11th 03, 04:18 PM
robert arndt

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message ...
"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...

http://thomasmc.com/0828a.htm

Here's some info you might find useful, Keith Willshaw notwithstanding...

Rob

When assessing these matters most of us prefer physics textbooks to web
pages prepared by UFO Research Organizations Mr Arndt.

Keith

Are YOU a physicist now Keith? No, you aren't... just some guy who
likes to act like one.
And BTW, I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that many of
the UFO sightings over the last century WERE in fact military
projects, whether they be sightings of the U-2, SR-71, F-117, or black
budget configurations of discoid, lenticular, triangular, or
cylindrical craft.
When one considers these craft the obvious question arises to WHERE
they originated from. I tend to stick to the terrestrial origin of
these UFOs- which is simply an Unidentified Flying Object (aka
Unidentified Foreign Object, Unidentified FO(e)).
Please refrain from including me in groups that I do not belong. My
from before WW2 thru the postwar years. There is an abundance of
evidence of disc programs from this time period and the amazing part
about it is that the modern UFO phenomenon started IMMEDIATELY after
1945 (if you don't count the Foo fighters, which were German devices).
It is a FACT that the Hortens were in the US in 1946 and working on
both flying wing AND disc designs. It is also a FACT that German
engineers were here working on disc craft and that the US feared a
Soviet counterweapon of this type. My sources? The Freedom of
Information Act and documents declassified by the DoD and USAF.
I only included the occult Vril and Thule/SS disc programs because
they are part of the bigger picture of German wartime research and
their chronolgical development of discs HAS to be included in any
exploration of the German disc material. As stated earlier one CANNOT
seperate the occult from the Third Reich.
I did NOT, however, claim that I believed that the Thule or Vril
Gesellschafts did succeed in building a working "other world flight
machine" (JFM) or RZF disc, or any of the Vril and Haunebu designs
that have surfaced online. I simply included their history along with
those of Arthur Sack, BMW-Prague, Viktor Schauberger, Henri Coanda,
Andreas Epps, Alexander Lippisch, the Horten brothers, and Heinrich
Focke. All of them had disc designs during the war. And most of these
designs are confiremed:

-Arthur Sack A.S.6: Circular disc, prop, one built, private
venture, failed to fly
-BMW Flugelrad series: Jet autogyros, BMW 003 powerplant, several
flight prototypes, both tethered and flown, denied for 40 years,
admitted by USAF in 1995/6.
-Scauberger Repulsin: Discoid motors, photographic evidence,
Schauberger in US postwar, reproductions achieved laboratory flight
-Henri Coanda Lenticular Disc: Scale model, tested in windtunnel,
never built as impractical
- Andreas Epps Omega Diskus: models built, windtunnel tested, never
built as impractical
-Alexander Lippisch aerodynes: built postwar by Collins in '50s and
Dornier in 1974
- Horten discs: remain classified, tested at Wright Field, may
have led to US programs
- Heinrich Focke Fw VTOL: Patented VTOL circular aircraft,
models built postwar, investigated by USAF, possible connection to
Avrocar development
- Vril and Thule designs: Remain classified along with most of SS
Unit E-4
hardware
- Schriever Disc: Remains classified along with most of SS Unit E-4
hardware
Scientists Miethe, Habermohl, and Belluzzo went to work in US,
UK-Canada, and Russia postwar working on disc designs
- "Foo Fighter" (aka WNF Feuerball): Documented by 415th NFS and 8th
and 9th AF. Objects appeared from GROUND over German-held territory
but stopped when Germany surrendered. Reappeared in July-Aug 1945 over
Japan (U-boat technolgy transfer).
USAF has no explanation... but basic configuration matches Italian
Belluzzo's wartime Italian jet project Turboprietta(sp?)- a jet
powered round bomb.

So, I don't see any problem with suspecting that Germany DID indeed
build at least a few of these machines and that the US developed that
technology into what is in the air now under the cloak of black-budget
secrecy. Sorry, but the CIA, DoD, USAF, NRO, NSA are uncooperative
regarding this matter. The stuff we now know about was congressionally
MANDATED to be declassified.
In the late '40s thru '60s there was NO reason for the USAF to attempt
to build disc aircraft. Yet we know for a FACT that they tried.
What the Germans developed must have really had an impact on them for
them to go to all that effort and funding on something that you claim
doesn't work.
But as I stated numerous times before Keith you are NOT a scientist,
physicist, intelligence operative, or expert of any kind realting to
aviation.
Yet you try to speak as one.
I could care less about what you believe because having waited all
these years I am the one who is being vindicated everytime this
material becomes declassified. You eventually will be proven
completely wrong and it gives me great pleasure knowing this. I want
to see the expression on your face when the Wright Field/Patterson
German disc flight footage becomes declassified or when a current
black budget non-jet powered field-effect craft is revealed.

Rob

Old December 11th 03, 06:38 PM
Tarver Engineering

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

Are YOU a physicist now Keith?

No Robert, Willshaw is a "kook troll" claiming engineering experiance in the
nuclear industry, while demonstrating no understanding of the processes, or
elements involved. Willshaw's main contribution to ram has been in the form
of plagarized URL informations.

Old December 11th 03, 07:53 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

Are YOU a physicist now Keith?

No Robert, Willshaw is a "kook troll" claiming engineering experiance in

the
nuclear industry, while demonstrating no understanding of the processes,

or
elements involved. Willshaw's main contribution to ram has been in the

form
of plagarized URL informations.

Keith continues to demonstrate a heck of lot better grasp of reality than
ol' "Splaps Boy the Tarvernaut" has ever shown us. Let's see, if we consider
the specific claims from the above ("...claiming engineering
experiance(sic)...demonstrating no understanding... "), it appears that
description actually more aptly describes the Tarvernaut himself, author of
such Usenet gems as the "optical nuke", the "recoilless" M102 howitzer,
creative Civil War history, etc. How many folks have a web page dedicated to
some of their more infamous rants?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~phil...FAQ_tarver.htm

To the uninitiated, it is worth a visit just for the laughs. Kind of like
having our own native Denyav.

Brooks

Old December 11th 03, 07:55 PM
Keith Willshaw

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...

http://thomasmc.com/0828a.htm

Here's some info you might find useful, Keith Willshaw

notwithstanding...

Rob

When assessing these matters most of us prefer physics textbooks to web
pages prepared by UFO Research Organizations Mr Arndt.

Keith

Are YOU a physicist now Keith? No, you aren't... just some guy who
likes to act like one.

No I'm an engineer, physics was one of the subjects I studied

And BTW, I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that many of
the UFO sightings over the last century WERE in fact military
projects, whether they be sightings of the U-2, SR-71, F-117, or black
budget configurations of discoid, lenticular, triangular, or
cylindrical craft.
When one considers these craft the obvious question arises to WHERE
they originated from. I tend to stick to the terrestrial origin of
these UFOs- which is simply an Unidentified Flying Object (aka
Unidentified Foreign Object, Unidentified FO(e)).
Please refrain from including me in groups that I do not belong.

You provided a cite originating from a UFO group, I simply
pointed that out.

[...]

As I have said I am an engineer, I like to see credible evidence
and you have presented none.

Yet you try to speak as one.
I could care less about what you believe because having waited all
these years I am the one who is being vindicated everytime this
material becomes declassified. You eventually will be proven
completely wrong and it gives me great pleasure knowing this. I want
to see the expression on your face when the Wright Field/Patterson
German disc flight footage becomes declassified or when a current
black budget non-jet powered field-effect craft is revealed.

Whatever

Keith

Old December 11th 03, 08:29 PM
Andrew Chaplin

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

snip
As I have said I am an engineer, I like to see credible evidence
and you have presented none.

When presented with a pint glass with about 10 Imperial fluid ounces in
it, an optimist will state that it's half full, and a pessimist will
claim that it's half empty. An engineer, however, will point out that the
glass is twice the size it needs to be.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO