Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old January 2nd 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

BobR wrote:

Juan Jimenez's changing the words of others into attacks of his
own:

Juan: your mouth writing checks you ego can't cash,

You need to add "Plagiarism" and "lack of originality" to that.

The above line is Tom Skerritt's "Viper" to Tom Cruise's "Maverick" in
"Top Gun."

And as for the "squealing like a greased little pig," well, I guess we
all need a "Deliverance" from Hanoi Juan...

Amazing though, how much he looks like Ned Beatty...around the neck.

And this assclown thinks he's a Journalist....

Old January 2nd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

In answer to your last question Mark, YES it would if it had come from
anyone with an ounce of credibility. In this case though, it wouldn't
be worth trying to prove that anyone would believe anything that Jaun
said. It just wouldn't be worth the aggravation and I doubt seriously
if Jaun has anything worth going after. Besides, I have lived 60 years
without having to sue anyone or being sued by anyone and I intend to
continue the record.

Mark Hickey wrote:
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey dumbass, you made a claim against me now back it up with facts or
admit to everyone that you are a bald faced liar.

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

Works every time. Eat me, BobbyBoi.

foamingBob snip

Credibility - it's all about credibility.

Juan claims that Bob had gone bankrupt.

Bob calls him on it, telling him to provide a citation of any type.

Juan responds with his usual BS, proving once again (and again, and
again, and again) that he has zero credibility, that he cares not even
a little about looking like a spineless shill in a public forum.

I suppose the worst thing is that he thinks he's "scoring" when he
posts something like above. OTOH, it is kind of like watching a
well-deserved slow motion train wreck as he squirms under the pressure
of being entirely unable to back up anything he says.

And FWIW, wouldn't claiming (without factual basis) that someone had
filed for bankruptcy be considered libel?

Mark "calls em like I sees em" Hickey

Old January 2nd 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

Default How about a DA-1800 for our hero?

If you were sincere about wanting us to check out your military career, you
would have jumped on the DA-1800 offer.
The fact is, you weren't sincere. You are a coward.

Old January 3rd 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Steve Foley wrote:

I'm not a lawyer, nor did I sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but I believe
that you must prove you've been injured/damaged/whatever by the libel in
order to collect.

It may be possible to have one's ISP cut off service to TOS violations in
such a case though.

I once said in a aviation mailing list that it was disreputable at best
to sell plans for a plane that had never flown. The person the comment
was directed at threatened me with a libel suit. My reply was F'off and
die. Funny thing, I never heard from his layer and I still think this
person is a scoundrel. You can speak your mind in public all you want
and unless malice is proven, it's going to be hard to shut anyone up...

Tony
Old January 3rd 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

More excuses, Riley? Need I repeat the nature of excuses and their
relationship to anuses? You're worse than a greased squealing piglet. If
you
don't have the simple balls to take up a simple dare in response to your
mouth writing checks you ego can't cash, and can only respond with myriad
excuses, just admit it and shuffle on back to the playground. --
Thataway.

OK, Juan, if you'll sign an DA-1800 and authorize the release of your
military records to a third party - me - I'll go get copies, scan any
mention of this flight and post them.

More excuses, one on top of the other.

You don't need anyone to sign a DA-1800 to find out that the squadron had a
medevac mission and took a mom and her preemie to the hospital, or to
inquire about events related to that mission. All you need is to have enough
brain matter to send a FOIA request.

Stop whining. If you don't have the balls, just say so and move on.

Old January 3rd 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Still avoiding the fact that you are a LIAR and can't prove anything...

Yap, yap, yapping on Juan's door won't do you no good. hypocrit.

Didya watch your video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqFCYGVUegA

Old January 3rd 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
s.com...

yap, yap, yapping saliva mercy snipped

Still whining, BobbyBoi?

Old January 3rd 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan: your mouth writing checks you ego can't cash,

Oh, looky here, they finally got the cherry picker to get this twit out of
the motel room. And it wasn't because of the snow. Did your mom tell you to
write this?

Old January 3rd 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"BobR" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hey dumbass, you made a claim against me now back it up with facts or
admit to everyone that you are a bald faced liar.

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

Works every time. Eat me, BobbyBoi.

foamingBob snip

Credibility - it's all about credibility.

Yup, the kind rahgagglers will never have.

Old January 3rd 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Anthony W" wrote in message
Steve Foley wrote:

I'm not a lawyer, nor did I sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but I
believe that you must prove you've been injured/damaged/whatever by the
libel in order to collect.

It may be possible to have one's ISP cut off service to TOS violations in
such a case though.

I once said in a aviation mailing list that it was disreputable at best to
sell plans for a plane that had never flown. The person the comment was
directed at threatened me with a libel suit. My reply was F'off and die.
Funny thing, I never heard from his layer and I still think this person is
a scoundrel. You can speak your mind in public all you want and unless
malice is proven, it's going to be hard to shut anyone up...

Tony

Give the man a cigar. That's why I keep telling people this is great
entertainment. Yank the chain, watch the monkeys dance.