Continental Airlines Racist

Old September 29th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Continental Airlines Racist

On Sep 28, 7:02 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Password wrote :

wrote:
On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute
wrote:
Andrew Sarangan wrote:
On Sep 27, 5:30 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:
http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/
Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
helluva it I checked this link out.
At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference
called the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be
legit. I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist
things I've ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected
university. Scary that this kind of stuff goes on in
America...and with gobs of corporate sponsorship, no less.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"
"Mission: The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly
opportunity to examine and explore issues of white privilege,
diversity, multicultural education, multicultural leadership,
social justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations,
and other systems of privilege/oppression. It provides participants
the opportunity to get honest about the type of society in which we
live, and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The
conference offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to
dismantle this system of white privilege, white supremacy, and
oppression." Why is this so racist and scary?
Change white to black. Racist huh??
The mere fact you asked why makes it scary. You must be
Government schooled- Hide quoted text -

Black Entertainment Television = BET... Jessie Jackson and Al
Sharpton would be screaming bloody murder in a second if a person
started White Entertainment Television.

American Negro Collage Fund,,, Can you imagine a American White
collage fund existing for more then a few minutes before it was shut
down for being racist.

Miss Black America Beauty Contest. Just try to organize a Miss White
America Beauty Contest.

One can go on and on and if you think reverse racism doesn't exist
you might not be a redneck. G

YMMV...

You are dead on right. In the name of "Diversity" and
"Inclusion" society is creating a monster of reverse racism
and bitterness amongst white Americans. The entire PC mantra
is a utter failure. History will show how diversity was just
reverse racism in disguise.

Current Black Attitude-You had yours whitey now it's our turn

That attitude is perpetuated by weak white sycophants and
racist blacks hiding behind diversity edicts sent down by
Washington DC Politically Correct goon squads. Just like Red
China

Wow, it's a sock puppet orgy!

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

No sock puppet, you idiot, research the paths. Password is just
someone else that agrees with my comments,,

The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a Bunyip??

Ben
JAC

Old September 29th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

" wrote in
oups.com:

:

wrote:
Andrew Sarangan wrote:
[...]

Yes, silly me. There's no way you could have two IP's eh?

What was I thinking?

The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a Bunyip??

Look it up fjukktard.

I can out-troll a halfwit like you with both hands tied behind my back.

Bertie

Old September 29th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Password

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Password wrote in news:IZbLi.35$I32.31
@newsfe05.lga:

snip(whatever THAT is/THEY
are) are "privileged" (read: "evil") in some way that harms other
people...

Good point. Exactly what is white? What is black?

Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
half?

Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
supersede the white half?

Maybe it's because in today's PC twisted Government schooled
brainwashed society being "Black" has it's benefits??

Why don't we ditch all labels and classifications and go
with KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY'S??

Call everyone EARTHLINGS?

Oh I forgot, all the civil rights and diversity empires that
are strangling our Government and the race extortion SCAMS
and race warlords like AL Sharpton would be out of a job.

Well, maybe yuo should see if you can get a white equal rights movement
going eh?

Still even after it's up and running it won't do you much good.

Bertie

I believe now in 2007 most people would have just as hard a
time defining "Black" as they would "White"

History will show during 2007 and the 21st century the
Diversity movement and "Civil rights" movement in America
was just a SCAM and the modern version of the fable "The
emperor has no clothes"

We must return to qualifications and excellence in America
starting with Air Traffic control and the airlines or we
will not make it much longer into the future as a superpower.

It is my humble opinion we are on the way to becoming a
banana republic and political correctness and diversity is
the means and the mechanism that is making it happen.

Diversity is not our strength. It is our downfall.Just ask
Rome and the Tower of Babel how well Diversity worked.

FAA EEO
Old September 29th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Password wrote in news:ZvgLi.159$T61.102
@newsfe06.lga:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

Yes, I'm sure you would, but you've obviously been dropped on your head
at some point in your life, so we'll let you slide on that.

Bertie
Old September 29th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

("Ron Natalie" wrote)
Are you denying that racism doesn't exist?

Aside from the double negative g ...the term "denying" is quite precious,
the way it's bandied about these days - it evokes sympathy by garnering the
user easy (are you "denying" the Holocaust?) moral high ground points. I
think it's a clever word to inset into (any) fray, and more and more people
are doing just that.

We are in the throes of a Diversity Inquisition - unfortunately with all
witch hunts, you need witches. Enter white males.

If you think I'm overstating the case, watch TV for a week. Count the number
of white males hit in the groin with various implements of pain - stop at
450 in a given week. Now, count the number of ball busts that involved black
males - almost none.

It's open season on white males .....groins.

http://www.knowlton.clara.net/family/Albinism/film_atist/film_artist.htm
And albinos

Whitey's a major part of the problem, honky.

Which explains:

White on white crime - almost none
White on black crime - almost none
Black on white crime - ???? ....too much!
Black on black crime - ???? ....too much!

The problem is: (overall) blacks (overall) actions don't generate the
(overall) respect that blacks are demanding (overall).

Anything other than total unquestioning acceptance (by whites) of assigned
virtues (for blacks), brings forth calls of racism.

It's gone past being a bad joke years ago.

Montblack

Old September 29th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Godwin

" wrote in
oups.com:

The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a
Bunyip??

bun·yip
noun:
1. a mythical creature of Aboriginal legend said to inhabit water
and watercourses.
2. an impostor.

Old September 29th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

John Godwin wrote in news:Xns99B9B1F68A99BAvSvcs@
216.168.3.50:

" wrote in
oups.com:

The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a
Bunyip??

bun·yip
noun:
1. a mythical creature of Aboriginal legend said to inhabit water
and watercourses.
2. an impostor.

Really? I never knew that!

But that's only half the story..

Bertie
Old September 30th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stella Starr

Sometimes you bug me, but Bertie, you are my hero.

Wow, it's a sock puppet orgy!

Bertie

Old September 30th 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Stella Starr wrote in
:

Sometimes you bug me, but Bertie, you are my hero.

Thenkew.

It's a responsibility I will not take lightly.

Bertie
Old September 30th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

"Montblack" wrote:

The problem is: (overall) blacks (overall) actions don't generate the
(overall) respect that blacks are demanding (overall).

Anything other than total unquestioning acceptance (by whites) of assigned
virtues (for blacks), brings forth calls of racism.

Agree. This attitude is actually inhibiting the advancement of black people
in the U. S., IMO.

OTOH, white males whining about being oppressed is ludicrous.

--
Dan

"Sanity is not to be without fantasy, but to know reality, and remember the
difference."
- Clive James

Continental Airlines and Kingfisher Airlines Announce Comprehensive Partnership [email protected] Piloting 0 July 6th 07 01:20 PM
Question about wings on Continental Airlines plane? [email protected] Piloting 5 December 13th 06 02:50 AM
i'm a racist BroJack Military Aviation 3 January 5th 04 10:00 PM
Continental Airlines Complaint - A Newspaper article John B. Piloting 40 October 21st 03 04:07 PM